Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- topicDiscount Codestagged by grunberg, 4/19/15
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categoryFootweartagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandGaziano Girlingtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categorySockstagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandTrofeo By Stefano Branchinitagged by Cleav, 12/20/15
Related Forum Threads
- Major Drop!!!!!!!!! One shoe thread-Edward Green, Gaziano Girling Last post on 12/4/15 at 8:05am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 1/2/17 at 8:22pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread - Page 1101post #16502 of 243308/22/15 at 5:02pmpost #16503 of 243308/22/15 at 5:04pmpost #16504 of 243308/22/15 at 5:15pmpost #16505 of 243308/22/15 at 6:12pmpost #16506 of 243308/22/15 at 6:35pmpost #16507 of 243308/22/15 at 6:54pmpost #16508 of 243308/22/15 at 7:04pmpost #16509 of 243308/22/15 at 7:37pmpost #16510 of 243308/22/15 at 7:38pmpost #16511 of 243308/23/15 at 3:38ampost #16512 of 243308/23/15 at 5:19amThread StarterQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by Sudonihm
I believe you either need to do an MTO with a 50% mark up, find an all EEE Gmto (no mark up, which I would be interested in), or pay a mark up on a gmto (though I defer to Skoak for truth to this last one).
Brown plain toe blucher or burgundy Adelaide with a medallion on the rain last in a EEE?Quote:Originally Posted by peppercorn78
I had asked Gabriel in an email if it would be now possible to add EEE sizes to GMTOs on Rain or Detroit, as other retailers are now able to do this and Carmina also allows through their site.
But they were swamped with Edward Green business at the time, and I never followed up on it. Maybe the idea can be revisited?
Carmina will allow adding different widths in a GMTO for a 30% surcharge (for the pairs in different widths that is).post #16513 of 243308/23/15 at 7:54ampost #16514 of 243308/23/15 at 9:28amQuote:Originally Posted by Sudonihm
To avoid the 50% or other mark up, I am trying to gauge any interest in the following GMTO for Rain lasted EEE wearers.
Color: Vegano Burdeaux
Width: EEE only
Similar make ups in Non-EEE.
Cap toe with medallion, medallion only, or other toe make up?
We'd need 5 others to get it going. @Dieg0?
I have other purchases/plans for September, but if the GMTO starts after the end of September I would be in for the adelaide without cap toe, but with medallion.
Hope we will find enough people, but it's not urgent for me as we here will soon only have bad, rainy wetter. Having it for Spring would be excellent. Otherwise there is bonafé which only needs three to MTO, but is slightly more expensive than carmina.post #16515 of 243308/24/15 at 4:55am
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Recent purchases - Part II 19 seconds ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 44 seconds ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 1 minute ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 2 minutes ago
- › On Tie Knots and Shirt Collars 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford Suit - Filleted and Gutted 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...