definitely time to try EB.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- topicDiscount Codestagged by grunberg, 4/19/15
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categoryFootweartagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandGaziano Girlingtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categorySockstagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandTrofeo By Stefano Branchinitagged by Cleav, 12/20/15
Related Forum Threads
- Major Drop!!!!!!!!! One shoe thread-Edward Green, Gaziano Girling Last post on 12/4/15 at 8:05am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 1/2/17 at 8:22pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread - Page 1074post #16096 of 248818/13/15 at 8:20ampost #16097 of 248818/13/15 at 8:23ampost #16098 of 248818/13/15 at 8:52amQuote:Originally Posted by ThunderMarch
Good lord man that would be a spectacular makeup.
Leaves did mention to me recently that the grain on the EB buffalo is very different that say Carmina's, and EB's buffalo grain pattern is very very subtle,
I'd love to commit but I think I'm just too stretched.
Hope your makeup ends up great!Quote:
Yes that is my impression "water buffalo". If nobody joins me I will go on my own.Quote:
How would you like green llama calf on thispost #16099 of 248818/13/15 at 8:52amQuote:Originally Posted by Leaves
As many of you already know the non-EU retailers (mainly US and Hong Kong) are feeling very threatened by EU retailers and the weak Euro. This has led them to put a lot of pressure on the manufacturers to protect their markets. Out of respect for these manufacturers we have agreed to make some changes. I will in short explain how these changes will affect our business. If you have already placed an order, we will of course honor this price. New policies will NOT affect a placed order.
- As a first step we will launch a new Skoaktiebolaget US Store in September– available for US clients only. All prices will be listed in USD. The Skoaktiebolaget US Store will list the final price you will pay – any customs and handling fees are included in the listed price – I want to be very clear in regards of this. We will offer free shipping for any order over $150. In order for us to handle the customs and handling fees for our clients we will have to use FedEx as a courier. I know a lot of you are worried about the customs fees by using FedEx - but as stated above - this will be handled by Skoaktiebolaget.
- As a second step we will launch a non-EU store front – the Skoaktiebolaget International Store. The final details in regards of the Skoaktiebolaget International Store will be revealed later – not all makers have formalized a policy yet.
- The “old” Skoaktiebolaget web store will be available for EU clients only.
Which manufacturers will be affected?
- Enzo Bonafé - has clearly said that they do not wish to enforce recommended retail prices. They adopt a free pricing policy for the time being.
- Carmina – I am waiting for Carmina to formalize their US policy. It is however clear that there will be some kind of increase in price. Most likely the minimum recommended retail price for a pair of Carmina will be around $450-500 USD regardless if it’s through an EU retailer or a local US retailer. It is unclear at this point if an International non-EU policy will follow, but it is highly likely.
- Edward Green – The US price policy has already kicked in for MTOs - as advertised earlier. Our in-store stock items will see a price increase as soon as we launch our Skoaktiebolaget US Store. For more info in regards of the Edward Green US policy follow this link. It is likely that more limitations, similar to the US policy, will follow internationally.
- Gaziano & Girling – Tony and Dean has a minimum recommended retail price that all retailers must follow – they have said nothing yet in regards of limitations in the US or elsewhere.
- Saint Crispin’s – There is a new price policy regarding non-EU orders. We have been allowed a grace period until August 31 for MTOs and our ready-to-wear stock will not change prices until the new US and International store fronts are ready in September. For non-EU orders prices will start at about €1235 / $1400 USD for base styles including hollowed shoe trees.
In short - anyone that wants to take advantage of the old pricing in SEK should do so before the end of August.
So so so disappointed! It sucks!post #16100 of 248818/13/15 at 8:54ampost #16101 of 248818/13/15 at 8:54ampost #16102 of 248818/13/15 at 8:55ampost #16103 of 248818/13/15 at 9:00ampost #16104 of 248818/13/15 at 9:01ampost #16105 of 248818/13/15 at 9:03ampost #16106 of 248818/13/15 at 9:05ampost #16107 of 248818/13/15 at 9:12ampost #16108 of 248818/13/15 at 9:13ampost #16109 of 248818/13/15 at 9:32ampost #16110 of 248818/13/15 at 10:09am
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 1516 Active Users (281 Members and 1235 Guests)
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Pierpont Leather - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Truman Boots 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 minutes ago
- › How to wear Lanvin.. 8 minutes ago
- › Patrik Ervell Forest Print Field Jacket, Size Small 9 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Sorority Semi-Formal at Preppy, Mid-Atlantic Liberal Arts College 12 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 13 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...