or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread - Page 1055

post #15811 of 23850
Thread Starter 
I've recieved a few emails recently about our incoming Bonafé fall collection, so here's a list:
2475MOD - Split Toe Derby with Chained Norvegese in Lama Calf Cola - 363MOD last
3403MOD - Chukka in Lama Calf Bulgaro - 74945 last
2553 - Chelsea Boot in Tobacco Suede - 946 last
3751MOD - Derby Boot in Betis Ebano / Janus 173 - 363MOD last
3935 - Longwing Boot - Scozia Grain 6127
3540 - Balmoral Boot in Vitello Etruco - 804 last

Then we have a few Cordovan styles incoming a little bit later:
1968 - Wingtip in Dark Cognac Cordovan - 946 last
3403 - Chukka in Horween Shell Col. 8 - 363MOD last
3934 - Longwing Derby in Horween Shell Col.4 - 363MOD last
post #15812 of 23850
Thread Starter 
@stevent I believe someone said shark somewhere?

Bespoke Bonafé Chukkas in Brown Shark
post #15813 of 23850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironist View Post

As long as we get 6, 7th can go with either E or F or even the oddball G.
This oddball can only hope... confused.gif
post #15814 of 23850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

@stevent I believe someone said shark somewhere?

Bespoke Bonafé Chukkas in Brown Shark

 

Bloody hell man.
This shark leather looks more incredible each time I see it.
@Osbeorn what say you.... a pair of jodhpurs in this leather.

post #15815 of 23850
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderMarch View Post



Thanks. Those replies were really quick!
The phrase "SF never sleeps", immediately comes to mind.

Those are some good suggestions. I will email Patrik and ask for some pictures of Buffalo.

No worries here is a little swatch Gabriel sent me, buffalo is one in the middle, I assume this is tan buffalo. Sahara lama is on top and Inca 4340 is the bottom.

post #15816 of 23850
Quote:
Originally Posted by laufer View Post


No worries here is a little swatch Gabriel sent me, buffalo is one in the middle, I assume this is tan buffalo. Sahara lama is on top and Inca 4340 is the bottom.

 

Thanks again my friend.

The shark though ... seriously looks very appealing.

post #15817 of 23850
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

Are you being serious? There are 50 shades of those shoes?

Just a (bad) joke...50 shades, like the S&M book...
post #15818 of 23850
FYI, for those who were wondering and on the fence, the price is 8800 SEK ex-vat or approximately $1000 USD which is fire sale prices! Act now and they will even throw in free shipping!

I have also heard that pearl grey shoes makes one more popular, smarter, richer, younger, stronger, and more virile. What a deal.

St James II in Pearl Grey GMTO
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



Specs:
Price: 8800 SEK ex-vat (approximately 1000 USD)
Model: St James II
Color: Pearl Grey
Last: MH71
Sole: Oak Bark Sole (Black)
Lining: Grey or Black

We need 6 of the same width. Widths guys?

@ironist - F
@stevent - F
@venividivicibj
@charliechan - E
@TtownMD - E
@Iyor
@nickrut - E or F
@Steel28
@mypants - F
@justinkapur
@mw313 - narrow
@prh002 - E
@patliean1 - F
@lightseason - F or E

Edited by Ironist - 8/7/15 at 2:39pm
post #15819 of 23850
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironist View Post

FYI, for those who were wondering and on the fence, the price is 8800 SEK ex-vat or approximately $1000 USD which is fire sale prices! Act now and they will even throw in free shipping!

I have also heard that pearl grey shoes makes one more popular, smarter, richer, younger, stronger, and more virile. What a deal.

St James II in Pearl Grey GMTO
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



Specs:
Price: 8800 SEK ex-vat (approximately 1000 USD)
Model: St James II
Color: Pearl Grey
Last: MH71 / TG73?
Sole: Oak Bark Sole
Lining: Navy? Black? Rioja? Let GG Decide?

We need 6 of the same width. Widths guys?

@ironist - F
@stevent - F
@venividivicibj
@charliechan - E
@TtownMD - E
@Iyor
@nickrut - E or F
@Steel28
@mypants - F
@justinkapur
@mw313 - narrow

Wow this escalated quickly. What a nice comeback story. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
I am happy for my fallow D,F, G peeps.
post #15820 of 23850

^^^^Holy moly. And the MH71 last in F fits me extremely well. What is the closing date if there is one? @ironist 

post #15821 of 23850
1000$ is not bad at all for those lovely grey st James smile.gif
post #15822 of 23850
Quote:
Originally Posted by patliean1 View Post

^^^^Holy moly. And the MH71 last in F fits me extremely well. What is the closing date if there is one? @ironist
 
Quick question what is the difference between TG73 last vs MH71 I ask because I have TG73 last & love it. If I go with MH71 will it fit the same?
post #15823 of 23850
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post


Quick question what is the difference between TG73 last vs MH71 I ask because I have TG73 last & love it. If I go with MH71 will it fit the same?

 

I haven't tried on or seen the TG73 in person so I can't comment, sorry. Perhaps one the GG heavyweights can chime in. 

post #15824 of 23850

The MH71 last is beautiful, particularly the toe. I saw the Sinatra wholecuts on this last and the shape of the toe is simply exquisite for a wholecut. I'm not sure how it would look on the St. James II, but it looked damn beautiful on those Sinatras!

post #15825 of 23850
Ok not a problem was just wondering I have 2 of those TG73 last shoes.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
  • Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread