or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread - Page 1034

post #15496 of 24328
+1 for how Skoak handled this. The #1 rule of business is sh*t happens. It's just a question of how you're treated when it does. I appreciated the transparency and how we were taken care of (Remember the grace period before price raise at the start of the year? Wouldn't have happened had Patrik not insisted on it. Or maybe paid for it out of their margin, I'm not sure...).
post #15497 of 24328
Thanks for all the transparency and keeping us updated on the EG front, Leaves.

If your EG reps are interested in hearing any customer feedback on the new policy, kindly inform them that they can go suck on a bag of dicks
post #15498 of 24328
I think we are all grateful for Skoak and their honesty and transparency through the whole process. It's an unfortunate situation from both sides (us and Skoak) but they handled it professionally and that's all we can ask right?

All I can say is StC i might give you a try now especially after seeing that MTO on Skoaks IG
post #15499 of 24328
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFML View Post

I Think about this MTO, but order Dover in Burgundy Utah Calf, because already have Galway on Brown utah Calf.
But really want to see how to looks Burgundy utah Galway

Burgundy Utah upper, lavagna suede shaft...

@Ironist
post #15500 of 24328

Damn, EG was slightly out of my price range, now it's light years away :(

 

Oh well, Carmina still rocks my boat. On that note, are we expecting an increase for Carmina in the near future as well? (For us fellas in the US of A) .

 

Thanks Skoak <3

post #15501 of 24328
So current price will be honored till end of September correct? Before the price hike up to US retail pricing? Sorry my cell browser is crashing & can't seem to load the page.
For EG that is.
post #15502 of 24328

EG went HAM on the price increses the past 12 months. 

 

Wasn't the Dovers around $900 right before X-mas of last year?  Those dudes who requested special MTOs via EG made out like bandits, haha. 

post #15503 of 24328
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

I think we are all grateful for Skoak and their honesty and transparency through the whole process. It's an unfortunate situation from both sides (us and Skoak) but they handled it professionally and that's all we can ask right?

All I can say is StC i might give you a try now especially after seeing that MTO on Skoaks IG

Would you be down for EB chukka MTO? (only need 3)

post #15504 of 24328
Quote:
Originally Posted by JezeC View Post

EG went HAM on the price increses the past 12 months. 

Wasn't the Dovers around $900 right before X-mas of last year?  Those dudes who requested special MTOs via EG made out like bandits, haha. 
I guess load up on EG now then ha lol
post #15505 of 24328
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

So current price will be honored till end of September correct? Before the price hike up to US retail pricing? Sorry my cell browser is crashing & can't seem to load the page.
For EG that is.

said price effective immediately.

post #15506 of 24328
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post


I guess load up on EG now then ha lol

 

I know you lucked out too, just like I did, because you picked up your recent EG haul, haha. 

 

I think I'll give EB a second look now that EG is totally separating itself. 

post #15507 of 24328
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post
 

Would you be down for EB chukka MTO? (only need 3)


I have a soft spot for chukkas, and I have a soft spot for EB.

What is your proposed idea?

post #15508 of 24328
Quote:
Originally Posted by JezeC View Post

I know you lucked out too, just like I did, because you picked up your recent EG haul, haha. 

I think I'll give EB a second look now that EG is totally separating itself. 
They are very nice man I have EB button boots mto & few stcrispin through soak orders placed now the waiting game.
post #15509 of 24328
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

some ideas are better left not posted on the internet 
So true. Arguably most ideas, but some in particular.
post #15510 of 24328
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post

said price effective immediately.
Even for rtw shoes on soak website for EG? I want to pick up few if I can.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
  • Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread