or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread - Page 993

post #14881 of 23850

After my two deliveries from Skoak the USPS has sent me separately documents that got detached.

 

I'm glad that they got the package to me and the paper materials not so important I guess (just receipt, custom forms). Makes me wonder how they are getting detached or perhaps it's just part of the customs process. The attached letter apologies for finding the materials "loose in the mail or damaged by mechanical processing equipment."

 

At least the shoes made it in one piece, well two really.

post #14882 of 23850

Can somebody give fitting comparison of EB to VASS F and U lasts? Do I understand correct that EB is similar to F last in fit? Or is it between F an U? 

post #14883 of 23850
Quote:
Originally Posted by ieasti View Post
 

There has been talk of stingray, just thought I'd contribute

 

 

 

EDIT - posted wrong shoes before

Didn't see these before, those are nice.

post #14884 of 23850
Quote:
Originally Posted by ieasti View Post

There has been talk of stingray, just thought I'd contribute





EDIT - posted wrong shoes before

Those are sick! G&G I presume? The next time a GMTO of those in black are taking off, I'm afraid I can't resist anymore shog[1].gif
post #14885 of 23850
Quote:
Originally Posted by ieasti View Post

There has been talk of stingray, just thought I'd contribute





EDIT - posted wrong shoes before
Those are amazing!!
post #14886 of 23850
Quote:
Originally Posted by TweedyProf View Post
 

After my two deliveries from Skoak the USPS has sent me separately documents that got detached.

 

I'm glad that they got the package to me and the paper materials not so important I guess (just receipt, custom forms). Makes me wonder how they are getting detached or perhaps it's just part of the customs process. The attached letter apologies for finding the materials "loose in the mail or damaged by mechanical processing equipment."

 

At least the shoes made it in one piece, well two really.

 

I was happy to see my Galways breezed through customs in NYC and have now left Bethpage, NY, wherever that is. 

post #14887 of 23850
Quote:
Originally Posted by BootSpell View Post

I was happy to see my Galways breezed through customs in NYC and have now left Bethpage, NY, wherever that is. 

I know how it feels man, soon enough they will arrive. Get ready to post more pics.
post #14888 of 23850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post


I know how it feels man, soon enough they will arrive. Get ready to post more pics.

 

I've stopped being embarrassed by the fact that I create a special email that's very handy to me which contains a link at the top to the carrier's tracking site.  And I check the tracking info for updates at least four times a day.  The email's subject line contains the estimated day of arrival so I have a convenient list of all my arrivals and can keep track of them.  I don't think I was born this OCD.

 

And yes, I will post pics.  But I don't have a fancy camera like some of you...

post #14889 of 23850

Tomorrow will mark the 3 week anniversary of the shipping of my EB's from Sweden...

 

USPS is agonizingly slow...

 

:brick:

post #14890 of 23850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchman1 View Post

Tomorrow will mark the 3 week anniversary of the shipping of my EB's from Sweden...

USPS is agonizingly slow...

baldy%5B1%5D.gif

Damn that is slow!
post #14891 of 23850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchman1 View Post

Tomorrow will mark the 3 week anniversary of the shipping of my EB's from Sweden...

USPS is agonizingly slow...

baldy%5B1%5D.gif
That is rare they are normally not slow for Midwest were are you located if you don't mind me asking you that?
post #14892 of 23850

Wow. I haven't ordered from Skoak in a while but USPS got to me in 3-4 days last time

post #14893 of 23850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchman1 View Post
 

Tomorrow will mark the 3 week anniversary of the shipping of my EB's from Sweden...

 

USPS is agonizingly slow...

 

:brick:


Wow.  I'm in North Dakota and all my orders have been 2-3 days (minus one that got stuck in customs). But even that was only a week...  I've been shipping FedEx though.

post #14894 of 23850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchman1 View Post
 

Tomorrow will mark the 3 week anniversary of the shipping of my EB's from Sweden...

 

USPS is agonizingly slow...

 

:brick:

 

Are you sure something's not gone awry?  I was given an estimate of 8-10 days using USPS by our esteemed colleagues on this thread and it looks like mine will arrive at exactly 10 days (although I don't want to jinx myself).

post #14895 of 23850
Quote:
Originally Posted by BootSpell View Post

I was happy to see my Galways breezed through customs in NYC and have now left Bethpage, NY, wherever that is. 

I take it you aren't a golf fan? Very famous course in Bethpage and the site of numerous US Open's
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
  • Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread