Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread - Page 890

post #13336 of 24880
So, I love the fit of the Cambridge I picked up from skoak but it is an f width. Probably my best fitting shoe. Any sense in sizing up in an e width or is that just begging for trouble. Seems like an idea destined to disappoint.

On that note, does Bonafe or St. crispin have a similar fitting last?
post #13337 of 24880
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Speaking of G&G, the St. James II in Vintage Chestnut is now live:

http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/collections/new-arrivals/products/gaziano-girling-chestnut-st-james-ii


These are absolutely stunning! 

post #13338 of 24880


Whoop whoop
Edited by computingboy91 - 6/3/15 at 9:54am
post #13339 of 24880
Love the new polo suede Carminas. Such a fantastic shade.
post #13340 of 24880
Thread Starter 
post #13341 of 24880

Can anyone comment on how Polo compares to Snuff in terms of tone and light/dark? Sorry if this has already been discussed.

post #13342 of 24880
Quote:
Originally Posted by patliean1 View Post
 

Can anyone comment on how Polo compares to Snuff in terms of tone and light/dark? Sorry if this has already been discussed.

Good question - that's something, I'd be interested in aswell.

post #13343 of 24880
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallcane View Post

So, I love the fit of the Cambridge I picked up from skoak but it is an f width. Probably my best fitting shoe. Any sense in sizing up in an e width or is that just begging for trouble. Seems like an idea destined to disappoint.

On that note, does Bonafe or St. crispin have a similar fitting last?

Yes you are asking for a trouble, please do not do that.
Bonafe has 946 last that comes in different widths.
post #13344 of 24880
SC also has different widths.


I'm surprised "please email sales@skoaktiebolaget for fit advice" isn't on auto reply.
post #13345 of 24880
Quote:
Originally Posted by laufer View Post


Yes you are asking for a trouble, please do not do that.
Bonafe has 946 last that comes in different widths.

 

Thanks for saying that. I'm also an F width (UK9.5) and wondered if a UK10 in E width would compensate. Guess not...:embar:

post #13346 of 24880
Quote:
Originally Posted by patliean1 View Post

Can anyone comment on how Polo compares to Snuff in terms of tone and light/dark? Sorry if this has already been discussed.


 



Polo is darker and more red. Snuff is lighter with a slightly yellowish tone.
post #13347 of 24880
Quote:
Originally Posted by patliean1 View Post

 

Thanks for saying that. I'm also an F width (UK9.5) and wondered if a UK10 in E width would compensate. Guess not..." src="http://files.styleforum.net/images/smilies/shog%5B1%5D.gif">

 



Far better to go up in width, if that is what you need, than to go up in length.
post #13348 of 24880

Is there a polo suede belt to go with this wonderful pair of polo shoes?

 

http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/collections/carmina/products/carmina-polo-suede-adelaide#&gid=1&pid=1

post #13349 of 24880
Wow, that new Carmina suede / calf bal shoe is sexy. So good.
post #13350 of 24880
Also, how does the Carmina polo Suede compare to the Edward Green Shanklin that is currently being offered by Skoak? I would love to see a natural lighting picture of those two side by side.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
  • Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread