or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread - Page 858

post #12856 of 23840
^^^ nice looking chukka - I'm looking forward to mine
post #12857 of 23840
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post


Which one was it???


Do tell. LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoaktiebolaget View Post

Sorry about that, we did not have time to shoot all new MTO's since we got huge deliveries from G&G, EG and Carmina last week as well as some Bonafè MTO's. Yours will be sent out from our store later today

NP, actually I think the rothschild with purple lining and natural sole are mine. As are these suede adelaides from Enzo! Can't wait thanks!


post #12858 of 23840
I spy my oakhams
post #12859 of 23840

Just got word that my Bonafe MTO boots are ready to ship.  Judging by the pics, I feel that these would benefit from some black heel and toe burnishing.  They will head to @jokb for some further customizing once they arrive.

 

Hosting provided by FotoTime 

post #12860 of 23840
Gables were a popular choice. Were these all orders before the price increase?
post #12861 of 23840
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post
 

Just got word that my Bonafe MTO boots are ready to ship.  Judging by the pics, I feel that these would benefit from some black heel and toe burnishing.  They will head to @jokb for some further customizing once they arrive.

 

Hosting provided by FotoTime 

 

These look beautiful RogerP! I look forward to "Rogerizing" them. :slayer:

post #12862 of 23840
Haha.
I was just about to post pics of my completed enzo mto after being blown away. Only to realise that everyone else is posting their EG and G&G mtos. hmm. I think i shan't embarrass myself
post #12863 of 23840
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderMarch View Post

Haha.
I was just about to post pics of my completed enzo mto after being blown away. Only to realise that everyone else is posting their EG and G&G mtos. hmm. I think i shan't embarrass myself

Come on, bro. Let's see!
post #12864 of 23840
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyarkies View Post


What color is it ?
post #12865 of 23840

Finally they have arrived! Tack Skoaktiebolaget for your great service, and thank you Gabriel for having patience with me when i didn´t have the patience to wait!

post #12866 of 23840
What do you mean by different heel?
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonRaphael View Post
 

My E.B. MTO has arrived at Skoaktiebolaget.

 

Different from Skoak's stock model:

- Plum museum instead of Etrusco

- Another medallion

- Smaller broguing

- Different heel

I'd like to believe that I was Skoak's source of inspiration by placing my order before Skoak decided to go with their similar make up...

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

...but the swan neck design around the lasing suggests that it was the other way around since I didn't ask for it in the first place.

post #12867 of 23840
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulus-paulis View Post



Finally they have arrived! Tack Skoaktiebolaget for your great service, and thank you Gabriel for having patience with me when i didn´t have the patience to wait!
Wow beautiful what last are they on?
post #12868 of 23840
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcl911 View Post

What color is it ?

+ 1
post #12869 of 23840
Quote:
Originally Posted by peppercorn78 View Post


Come on, bro. Let's see!

Oh well, what the hell

post #12870 of 23840
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post


Wow beautiful what last are they on?

Thanks a lot! 363MOD

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
  • Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread