or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread - Page 840

post #12586 of 23852
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

oh...forgot the Shanklin:

Edward Green Shanklin Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

can not wait! super psyched for these! Final deposit paid and now the agony of the final wait begins :) These should work in wide variety of situations both dressed up or down. Admittedly I am partial to both suede and chukkas....

post #12587 of 23852
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

oh...forgot the Shanklin:



Edward Green Shanklin

 



Oh, god damn it...

Seriously?
post #12588 of 23852
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

oh...forgot the Shanklin:

Edward Green Shanklin Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 


How could you forget the Shanklin??!!

 

Final invoice paid.....now we wait........

post #12589 of 23852
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post


How could you forget the Shanklin??!!

Final invoice paid.....now we wait........
+1, paid and waiting.
post #12590 of 23852
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyasih View Post

+1, paid and waiting.

I assume these will be on buy and sell forum in couple of weeks lol8[1].gif
post #12591 of 23852

the cardiff are amazing.

post #12592 of 23852
Quote:
Originally Posted by member2000r View Post

And my Westminster

This will be epic make up too. What color?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cezinho View Post

the cardiff are amazing.

Indeed, country calf from EG is wonderful and almond color has a nice touch too.
post #12593 of 23852
post #12594 of 23852
Quote:
Originally Posted by laufer View Post


This will be epic make up too. What color?

Same, the brandy pin grain.

post #12595 of 23852

US customers. What is the typical delivery time (in practice) via USPS from Skoak.

 

As it turns out, I'm heading to Scandinavia this weekend and was hoping to wear the shoes that are being shipped to me as we speak (not going to Sweden though).

 

Edit: NVN, just read the Skoak website and used the tracking number in USPS tracking and voila. Sitting in New York. 

post #12596 of 23852
Quote:
Originally Posted by TweedyProf View Post

US customers. What is the typical delivery time (in practice) via USPS from Skoak.

As it turns out, I'm heading to Scandinavia this weekend and was hoping to wear the shoes that are being shipped to me as we speak (not going to Sweden though).

Edit: NVN, just read the Skoak website and used the tracking number in USPS tracking and voila. Sitting in New York. 
Hey prof, I think my Falkirks are chilling with your purchase. Hopefully I get my pair at the end of the week/next week.
post #12597 of 23852
Quote:
Originally Posted by laufer View Post

I assume these will be on buy and sell forum in couple of weeks lol8[1].gif

Not on your life!

I am done with my sizing experiments....
post #12598 of 23852
First voyage for my EB MTOs. Ridiculously comfortable.


post #12599 of 23852
Quote:
Originally Posted by DpprDr View Post


Hey prof, I think my Falkirks are chilling with your purchase. Hopefully I get my pair at the end of the week/next week.


Yes, I hope we both get ours by Friday. I guess the question now is, for those who have experience, how long do they typically sit in customs???

post #12600 of 23852
Quote:
Originally Posted by TweedyProf View Post
 


Yes, I hope we both get ours by Friday. I guess the question now is, for those who have experience, how long do they typically sit in customs???

 

That's a screenshot of my last order from Skoab.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
  • Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread