Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- topicDiscount Codestagged by grunberg, 4/19/15
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categoryFootweartagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandGaziano Girlingtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categorySockstagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandTrofeo By Stefano Branchinitagged by Cleav, 12/20/15
Related Forum Threads
- Major Drop!!!!!!!!! One shoe thread-Edward Green, Gaziano Girling Last post on 12/4/15 at 8:05am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 1/2/17 at 8:22pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread - Page 810post #12136 of 243314/24/15 at 8:12ampost #12137 of 243314/24/15 at 8:13ampost #12138 of 243314/24/15 at 8:18ampost #12139 of 243314/24/15 at 8:21ampost #12140 of 243314/24/15 at 8:21ampost #12141 of 243314/24/15 at 8:34ampost #12142 of 243314/24/15 at 9:00ampost #12143 of 243314/24/15 at 9:15ampost #12144 of 243314/24/15 at 9:16amQuote:Originally Posted by ino68
I am debating between Gabriel's own StC makeup, or the GG St James, they're quite similar, but man, the StC just looks classier, and with better finishing!
@GabrielOB are the Vintage Chestnut St James still on track for April delivery?
We are still waiting for the G&G delivery but we have received confirmation that everything should be ready. If it does not arrive next week, it will most likely be the week after that.post #12145 of 243314/24/15 at 9:33ampost #12146 of 243314/24/15 at 9:43ampost #12147 of 243314/24/15 at 10:19amQuote:Originally Posted by dddrees
Only if they believe they have suffered a great enough or a significant enough loss in sales that they deem a correction or change of course is required in order to increase or maintain their profitability or their market share.
St. Crispins currently makes 1200 to 1500 shoes a year. If I remember correctly Edward Green makes about 2500 shoes a month. If my memory and math is correct St Crispins has a bit to go before they would even be noticed by EG and G&G. Its not impossible but they do have their work cut out for them,.
I don't think tht EG would notice much but GG is much smaller in scale and probably would notice. I would love no or at least lower MTO costs for GG!post #12148 of 243314/24/15 at 10:21ampost #12149 of 243314/24/15 at 10:45ampost #12150 of 243314/24/15 at 11:22amQuote:I'm not Patrik but I'll bet he has other things on his mind than SF on his weekend in ParisOriginally Posted by bkotsko
when did the black shell frankenstitch go into production?
I actually forgot when I placed my order, so I am just curious about the ETA.
I was told June when I inquired wo weeks ago.
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 1621 Active Users (348 Members and 1273 Guests)
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 34 seconds ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 1 minute ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 2 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 6 minutes ago
- › The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 9 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 9 minutes ago
- › Vintage Dress shoe appreciation, tips, maintenance and advice 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...