or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread - Page 775

post #11611 of 23850
Went all crazy with my first MTO biggrin.gif

4ec02e73f297e3a2f8740702939117ae.jpg

Plum museum
post #11612 of 23850
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdude View Post

Went all crazy with my first MTO biggrin.gif

4ec02e73f297e3a2f8740702939117ae.jpg

Plum museum

Classic captoe, very smart.
post #11613 of 23850
I feel that EB's museum calf appear richer than Carmina's, at least in the photo. Are they from different suppliers?
post #11614 of 23850
To follow up here's the picture - even doper than I had envisioned! Thanks to Gabriel for helping me design these!

post #11615 of 23850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post


I think I have to visit more of your conventions and network. smile.gif
I'm certain it's not a problem. I've never seen a Norvegese shoe or boot in Shell before though. Where are the boot guys when you need them huh? smile.gif
Sure is. It's amazing IRL. It came in at the same time as this bad ass:


Yes that probably could be a great idea. or you could just meet up with me sometime in the US and I'll have to introduce you to some of them. 

 

In terms of the norvegese with shell, I've never seen it either, but think that it could be possible. I don't know who would know besides some of the makers themselves. Maybe @DWFII would know if that construction method could be done on shell and hold up as well. 

post #11616 of 23850
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdude View Post

Went all crazy with my first MTO biggrin.gif

4ec02e73f297e3a2f8740702939117ae.jpg

Plum museum

I want that hard
post #11617 of 23850
Amazed that Bonafè MTOs are being shipped out so soon. Impressive and all the more incentive to do more EB MTOs.
post #11618 of 23850
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post


I want that hard


on 804 last anyone:slayer:?

post #11619 of 23850
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdude View Post

Went all crazy with my first MTO biggrin.gif

4ec02e73f297e3a2f8740702939117ae.jpg

Plum museum
I don't mean to correct you on your own order, but I believe that's Claret MC and not Plum MC? They're beautiful nevertheless. Just trying to avoid confusion.
post #11620 of 23850
Quote:
Originally Posted by striker View Post

I feel that EB's museum calf appear richer than Carmina's, at least in the photo. Are they from different suppliers?

Yes, Bonafè uses an Italian tannery while Carmina uses a different one, but we are not sure which one they use.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by eljlakers View Post

To follow up here's the picture - even doper than I had envisioned! Thanks to Gabriel for helping me design these!

Many thanks, they came out very nice.

post #11621 of 23850

@Skoaktiebolaget 

DO EB do smaller size for mto/gmto like uk5?

post #11622 of 23850
Quote:
Originally Posted by mw313 View Post

 

In terms of the norvegese with shell, I've never seen it either, but think that it could be possible. I don't know who would know besides some of the makers themselves. Maybe @DWFII would know if that construction method could be done on shell and hold up as well. 

 

Vass do quite a lot of shell with chain norvegese construction.

post #11623 of 23850
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdude View Post

Went all crazy with my first MTO biggrin.gif

4ec02e73f297e3a2f8740702939117ae.jpg

Plum museum


That´s a awesome shoe!

post #11624 of 23850
Quote:
Originally Posted by joiji View Post

Vass do quite a lot of shell with chain norvegese construction.

Yes. So does Buday.
post #11625 of 23850
Quote:
Originally Posted by mw313 View Post
 


Yes that probably could be a great idea. or you could just meet up with me sometime in the US and I'll have to introduce you to some of them. 

 

In terms of the norvegese with shell, I've never seen it either, but think that it could be possible. I don't know who would know besides some of the makers themselves. Maybe @DWFII would know if that construction method could be done on shell and hold up as well. 


You mean like these?

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
  • Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread