or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread - Page 743

post #11131 of 23837
Quote:
Originally Posted by gusvs View Post

Cross-post from EG thread:

Galway in Rosewood CC on 82 last from Skoaktiebolaget. Sole is Ridgeway.

Thanks for sharing. Great lighting on the Rosewood CC :-)

post #11132 of 23837
@Leaves Can we MTO a single pair and use the kudu?
post #11133 of 23837
Quote:
Originally Posted by greasymonkey View Post
 


Leaves how much will an Isham / Wells GMTO be in Kudu?

A G&G Isham GMTO would be 9600 SEK ex VAT (about $1140 USD) and a G&G Wells GMTO is 8800 SEK ex VAT (about $1045 USD). G&G shoe trees are 1440 SEK ex VAT extra.

post #11134 of 23837
Quote:
Originally Posted by gusvs View Post

Cross-post from EG thread:

Galway in Rosewood CC on 82 last from Skoaktiebolaget. Sole is Ridgeway. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Ok, these are sweet..
post #11135 of 23837
The Rosewood CC Galways are just terrific.icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #11136 of 23837
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

The Rosewood CC Galways are just terrific.icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif


Agree!!

post #11137 of 23837
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoaktiebolaget View Post
 

A G&G Isham GMTO would be 9600 SEK ex VAT (about $1140 USD) and a G&G Wells GMTO is 8800 SEK ex VAT (about $1045 USD). G&G shoe trees are 1440 SEK ex VAT extra.


Thanks

post #11138 of 23837
Quote:
Originally Posted by gusvs View Post

Cross-post from EG thread:

Galway in Rosewood CC on 82 last from Skoaktiebolaget. Sole is Ridgeway.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

words cannot describe...

hot fire
post #11139 of 23837
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post


words cannot describe...

hot fire

+ one gazillion

post #11140 of 23837
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburbia View Post


Can you post some more pics please?!!

 

 

post #11141 of 23837
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post


Anyone no if this in actuality is a G&G in E by any chance?


Possibly RL had G&G mark these these boots D because it would be for the American consumer?
Are you asking if G&G for RL "D" is actually an E? If I am understanding this correctly, then no, from my experience, the D from RL is a D.
post #11142 of 23837
Quote:
Originally Posted by DpprDr View Post


Are you asking if G&G for RL "D" is actually an E? If I am understanding this correctly, then no, from my experience, the D from RL is a D.


Poorly expressed but yes, thanks.

post #11143 of 23837
Thread Starter 
^^ I love how theTärnsjö Jumper creases, almost like Shell... but better.
post #11144 of 23837

@Leaves  Any Ishams coming up in the pipeline?

post #11145 of 23837
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post
 

@Leaves  Any Ishams coming up in the pipeline?


if I remember Leaves said Isham in cedar  is in the pipeline for September arrivals.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
  • Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread