Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- topicDiscount Codestagged by grunberg, 4/19/15
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categoryFootweartagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandGaziano Girlingtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categorySockstagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandTrofeo By Stefano Branchinitagged by Cleav, 12/20/15
Related Forum Threads
- Major Drop!!!!!!!!! One shoe thread-Edward Green, Gaziano Girling Last post on 12/4/15 at 8:05am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 1/2/17 at 8:22pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread - Page 721post #10802 of 243743/17/15 at 8:39amQuote:Originally Posted by budapest12
@Leaves. I am now interested so there are 14 of us. Is anything different now? We also have some additional demands here at SF:
(1) Effective immediately, we require an all-you-can-eat shell cordovan buffet on your premises. $9.95 gets unlimited horse ass plus roundtrip airfare to Stockholm.
(2) Two-week maximum MTO turnarounds.
(3) All stock is now odd stock. Discounts on the whole enchilada.
(4) All prices will now be quoted in Venezuelan Bolivars. No more currency adjustments to be made. Ever.
(5) Did you get my PM? Did you get my PM? Did you get my PM? You and Gabriel have to respond to PMs immediately and confirm receipt on the main thread so the rest of us can know about it too.
Thank you kindly.
(owenau1989 - apologies, not meaning to pick on you personally)post #10803 of 243743/17/15 at 8:48amQuote:
I was waiting for somebody to explain to me that Sweden does not use the Bolivar.post #10804 of 243743/17/15 at 9:02ampost #10805 of 243743/17/15 at 9:06ampost #10806 of 243743/17/15 at 9:13ampost #10807 of 243743/17/15 at 9:16amQuote:
well most of us are on Patrik's super secret list and have the chance to order them before they ever go public...so typically you are on safe ground if/when they get released publicly.
I am only joking, please don't take this seriouslypost #10808 of 243743/17/15 at 9:17ampost #10809 of 243743/17/15 at 9:22amQuote:
Best first post ever.
Btw, this whole concept of a running list for a boot for which there is no shell has led me to coin a new term:
"Shell-squatting": Staking out a claim for a spot on a list for a shell shoe/boot/item that does not exist and for which no shell is even allocated.post #10810 of 243743/17/15 at 9:34ampost #10811 of 243743/17/15 at 9:36ampost #10812 of 243743/17/15 at 10:05amQuote:
BTW, this is a different list than the watch list - the group of people who receive complementary watches with their order of shoes.post #10813 of 243743/17/15 at 10:27amQuote:
I just use Allen Edmonds trees (made by Woodlore, which AE owns, and supplies trees to Joseph A. Bank also) in my Carminas. They're not as fancy but they do the job well enough.post #10814 of 243743/17/15 at 10:52amQuote:
Thanks owenau1989 for keeping the list up to date.
To be honest I haven't read all the previous posts but I really don't know why you're being poked fun at and I find some of the jokes quite distasteful. The original request was for burgundy shell, to which Patrick replied it was not possible at the moment, and then some people suggested the MTO could be done in other colours, and it seems to be what owenau1989 is enquiring about.
That being said, I think Patrick said he was going to visit Carmina factory on Friday and he'd ask about shell availability.post #10815 of 243743/17/15 at 10:55am
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Double Breasted Style. 32 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 2 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 5 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 6 minutes ago
- › R. Culturi Pocket Squares 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 7 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...