Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- topicDiscount Codestagged by grunberg, 4/19/15
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categoryFootweartagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandGaziano Girlingtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categorySockstagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandTrofeo By Stefano Branchinitagged by Cleav, 12/20/15
Related Forum Threads
- Major Drop!!!!!!!!! One shoe thread-Edward Green, Gaziano Girling Last post on 12/4/15 at 8:05am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 11/4/16 at 11:41am in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin’s, Gaziano & Girling, Rubinacci – Official Thread - Page 692post #10366 of 238503/1/15 at 9:17ampost #10367 of 238503/1/15 at 9:52ampost #10368 of 238503/1/15 at 10:03ampost #10369 of 238503/1/15 at 10:08ampost #10370 of 238503/1/15 at 10:09amQuote:
I think it will depend on if they come in together in or not. I have received single pair shipments as well as multi pair shipments.post #10371 of 238503/1/15 at 10:15ampost #10372 of 238503/1/15 at 10:22ampost #10373 of 238503/1/15 at 11:21amQuote:Quote:Quote:
Correct, for Single MTO's we often ship each item individually but it also depends on whether the customer has something else in pipeline which he would like to receive at the same time. In other words, it is mostly up to the customer when or how he would like to receive his order. Also, if you order shoes or anything else from our web shop, each order (one or multiple items) are shipped together.post #10374 of 238503/1/15 at 11:59amQuote:Originally Posted by Leaves
Guys, it’s been an amazing few days! We’re finishing up the last few straggler MTO projects but we are not accepting any new requests. The GBP has not been kind to us but you have and I’m so grateful for all the amazing support and all the fantastic make ups that have been ordered. With the 120 or so Bonafé styles ordered during our MTO promo in January and this late February craze to beat the price increase, you will see so many amazing shoes and boots in a few months, I promise we will make them all available to you online.
Now the work begins with writing up all the details of every order placed these last few days and sending them over to EG and G&G. @GabrielOB is doing all the heavy lifting here, the man is amazing to have in your corner, I’ll tell you that. Could not work with a better guy!Quote:Quote:
Sorry for the late response but agreed in all aspects. You are a pleasure to work with and the level of customer service has no equal.post #10375 of 238503/1/15 at 12:14pmpost #10376 of 238503/1/15 at 12:20pmpost #10377 of 238503/1/15 at 12:21pmQuote:
We're all eventually going to have to pay a bit more for some of the shoes we want from here forward. Good thing is, even with the new prices they're still pretty reasonable. Just don't let it stop you from getting them in the near future.
Great looking shoes, sure glad I picked up my pair last year. I had been wanting a pair since I first saw them on the BB website.post #10378 of 238503/1/15 at 12:56pmpost #10379 of 238503/1/15 at 12:58pm
I have my first two pairs of Carmina on order - one to be here soon.
What do you all typically do with regards to payment?
I attempted to figure out if PayPal or CC was a better deal and I ended up going with PayPal. I have a Discover which is transaction fee free, but sadly not accepted by Skoaktiebolaget. My AMEX is 2.7% and my Chase Visa 3%.
I know PayPal at one time allowed using the CC as the exchange, but it doesn't seem like that's an option anymore. You can still choose to pay with a CC of course, but it seems PayPal does the exchange still. I did still put it through my Discover card, but I believe it made any difference.post #10380 of 238503/1/15 at 1:03pm
no thank you is needed. you guys are phenomenal and you personally have helped me so much over the past year in sizing for both EG and EB. I know how much work it is when working on both MTO and figuring out options for such an unusual size.
I hope that all of my colleagues who I refer to your store are able to buy a few pairs to see how great of an establishment this is. There is no other like it.
The small increase in pricing still keeps everything below the cost in the US anyway, so it still should be a no brainer for us over hear.
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › 2016-17 College Football Season Threak 18 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › STYLEFORUM GIVES 2016 - OUR ANNUAL HOLIDAY CHARITY AUCTIONS FOR THE... 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina Chocolate Suede Rain Last - Size 8.5D US 7 minutes ago
- › Which combination should I pick for a wedding 7 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...