Just to clarify about the sizing for boots with this kind of lining. Bonafe use fur lining. They normally compensate for the fitting and can do so by re-inserting the last once the insole is on; it is a very well tested operation. They use sheepskin and you can choose from black or brown color.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E Last post on 7/27/15 at 9:43pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 10/30/14 at 7:25pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 7/14/15 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear
- RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box Burgundy Delapre Last post on 7/5/15 at 1:04am in Marketplace
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 67post #991 of 1544011/15/13 at 7:18am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #992 of 1544011/15/13 at 2:21pmpost #993 of 1544011/15/13 at 2:51pmpost #994 of 1544011/15/13 at 3:55pmpost #995 of 1544011/15/13 at 5:29pmThread StarterQuote:
There is a compromise; Carmina has a sole that is between a single and a double sole and that's the "500" sole; it has a thin midsole. Not as thick as double but still a little more comfy and thick than single.post #996 of 1544011/15/13 at 6:16pmQuote:
What is the bottom of this option, leather or Dainite?post #997 of 1544011/15/13 at 9:27pmQuote:
Is there a picture of the 500 sole you can share with us?post #998 of 1544011/16/13 at 3:44amThread Starterpost #999 of 1544011/17/13 at 8:10pmQuote:Originally Posted by Keen
Ooooh! If I wasn't waiting for my Galways... sounds awesome, and perfect for swedish winters. Too bad this wasn't thought of in july/august. Might be up for a rerun for next winter.
Although for that money, one might be tempted to chip in a "bit" more for a country grain/suede shearling lined Galway on the 62 last.
The Galway is only available with the shearling in the shaft though, not the whole shoe as these Bonafes are, correct?post #1000 of 1544011/18/13 at 2:07amThread Starter
This is an example:
http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/collections/carmina/products/carmina-chelsea-boot-in-snuffpost #1001 of 1544011/18/13 at 2:16ampost #1002 of 1544011/18/13 at 6:56ampost #1003 of 1544011/18/13 at 7:27ampost #1004 of 1544011/18/13 at 8:29ampost #1005 of 1544011/19/13 at 8:32amQuote:
Are folks open to a double leather sole? We've got 2 people interested in it. I'm going to move on with a one off MTO otherwise.
- Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 8 minutes ago
- › Tour De France is Boring 26 minutes ago
- › Ute Ploier grey mohair long cardigan size M 27 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 29 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 30 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 33 minutes ago
- › GMTO: Carmina Chocolate Brown Suede Oxford or My Next OneShoe 45 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 54 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...