Color wise thinking of going with berry suede with a medium brown to light brown calf bottom. Think 49ers colors
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 8/4/15 at 11:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 7/14/15 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on Today at 6:38 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 61
Styleforum Top Pickspost #902 of 1674110/29/13 at 8:16pmpost #903 of 1674110/29/13 at 8:22pmpost #904 of 1674110/29/13 at 8:34pmpost #905 of 1674110/30/13 at 8:25am
Would anybody be interested in this model on the RAIN last with Tomir leather/rubber combination dress sole?
Color Vegano brown
Pictured in burgundy below. Picture in the middle is the Tomir sole - feels like a leather sole. And at last the shoes worn by spoo on the simpson last which is a narrow last.post #906 of 1674110/30/13 at 8:54amQuote:Quote:
Are you guys sold on suede (not a suede person)? Was thinking of a pebble in burgundy or nightshade? Edwardian would be a nice gold-ish color for the uppers.
stitched cap, brass eyelet/speedhooks, flat welt, H/A/F soles or double leather!
Thoughts?post #907 of 1674110/30/13 at 2:16pmpost #908 of 1674110/30/13 at 7:02pmi kinda like the idea of suede, but i'm not permanently wedded to it... if not suede i'd definitely want a pebble/scotch. edwardian is a sharp choice for the lighter brown/gold, agreed there. i also like nightshade, but would wanna see a photoshop if possible before puling the trigger. 82 last?post #909 of 1674110/30/13 at 8:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by Leaves
I'm all for a new Galway GMTO. I was hoping someone would get the ball rolling on this. Only problem is that there are sooooo many nice combinations it's hard to chose one and stick with it.
DOAK/Walnut Grain re-run?
Rosewood Country Calf?
Almond Country Calf?
I think a Bauxite/Rosewood Country Calf combo would work well too.post #910 of 1674110/30/13 at 9:42pmpost #911 of 1674110/31/13 at 8:25amQuote:Originally Posted by stmaier
Patrik would like to get the final list of participants for the rain last shortwing boot by 10/25. Let's get the details finalized this week so he can provide pricing. Here are the details that have been floating around:
Shortwing open laced boot
Dark cognac shell cordovan
4 eyelets & 4 speed hooks
alan k c
Has this been closed yet? I might be interested in joining.post #912 of 1674110/31/13 at 8:54amQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by dlm4114
i kinda like the idea of suede, but i'm not permanently wedded to it... if not suede i'd definitely want a pebble/scotch. edwardian is a sharp choice for the lighter brown/gold, agreed there. i also like nightshade, but would wanna see a photoshop if possible before puling the trigger. 82 last?
Due to my unfamiliarity with EG colors I do need to see what the colors look like to make an accurate comparison.
I am open to suede, pebble, flat leather, or cordovan.
I just want a badass boot.post #913 of 1674111/1/13 at 7:33amThread Starterpost #914 of 1674111/1/13 at 7:43ampost #915 of 1674111/1/13 at 7:45am
- Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 13 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 11 minutes ago
- › Bourbon. 16 minutes ago
- › Awesome Deal--EIDOS Napoli Tan Hemp+Wool hopsack 52R (42R US)... 21 minutes ago
- › Best Dressed Men 28 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015