lol. Wasn't poking fun or anything. I'm just proud of my purchase. When he originally posted them, I got so excited, I tried to respond right away and my IE session froze. Then I tried to send an email and THAT IE session froze.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 8/4/15 at 11:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 7/14/15 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on Today at 6:47 am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 36post #526 of 167117/9/13 at 7:06pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #527 of 167117/9/13 at 7:46pmpost #528 of 167117/10/13 at 12:26amThread Starterpost #529 of 167117/10/13 at 12:11pmpost #530 of 167117/10/13 at 1:42pmpost #531 of 167117/12/13 at 4:06pmpost #532 of 167117/12/13 at 6:04pmUpdate on the Shell Wingtip MTO:
Color: Saddle Shell
Design: Wingtip with open lacing
Price: 4480 SEK ex VAT (about $669 USD). I believe shipping is 300 SEK, so that would bring the total to around $712 USD.
We two people so far:
2) easy_golfing (myself)
Please PM me for more details or if you would like to join. Open to suggestions as well.
Will make a great Spring / Summer / Fall shoe (depending on where you live ).post #533 of 167117/14/13 at 4:00ampost #534 of 167117/14/13 at 2:25pmpost #535 of 167117/15/13 at 3:10pmpost #536 of 167117/15/13 at 3:22pmThread Starterpost #537 of 167117/20/13 at 1:49pmThread Starter
This is now in the last stage of finalization. E-mails have been sent out to all 10 participants. If you have expressed interest in participating and have not received a confirmation e-mail, please contact me.
If you are interested in joining this GMTO please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your full name, UK size in Rain, PayPal e-mail address and shipping address. Deadline is July 28 (deposits must be in by this date).
A huge thanks to fellow SF member badsha for organizing this GMTO.
post #538 of 167117/22/13 at 8:10ampost #539 of 167117/22/13 at 11:07amThread StarterCross post from the Carmina thread:
- Carmina model 905, Rain last
- Vegano burdeos (burgundy calf)
- Single Dainite sole
- Purple lining
- 3800 SEK (3040 SEK ex VAT) + 300 SEK shipping world wide
- 50% deposit (non-refundable) required
- Delivery time about three months
Some new mid-season stock, don't think I ever posted these:
Model 922 in Tanned Calf, Rain last.
Model 532 in Brown Calf, Detroit last, Dainite sole with storm welt.
Model 10051 in Tanned Calf, Rain last.
The ever popular model 732 in Brown Suede, Forest last on a Tomir rubber sole.
- Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Currently, there are 1558 Active Users (334 Members and 1224 Guests)
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 1 minute ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 3 minutes ago
- › POLL: Is Eidos Napoli an Italian or an American brand ? 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › STAPLE Brooks Brothers Black Fleece grey suits BB1 & BB00 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015