lol. Wasn't poking fun or anything. I'm just proud of my purchase. When he originally posted them, I got so excited, I tried to respond right away and my IE session froze. Then I tried to send an email and THAT IE session froze.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E Last post on 7/27/15 at 9:43pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 10/30/14 at 7:25pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 7/14/15 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear
- RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box Burgundy Delapre Last post on 7/5/15 at 1:04am in Marketplace
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 36post #526 of 154727/9/13 at 7:06pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #527 of 154727/9/13 at 7:46pmpost #528 of 154727/10/13 at 12:26amThread Starterpost #529 of 154727/10/13 at 12:11pmpost #530 of 154727/10/13 at 1:42pmpost #531 of 154727/12/13 at 4:06pmpost #532 of 154727/12/13 at 6:04pmUpdate on the Shell Wingtip MTO:
Color: Saddle Shell
Design: Wingtip with open lacing
Price: 4480 SEK ex VAT (about $669 USD). I believe shipping is 300 SEK, so that would bring the total to around $712 USD.
We two people so far:
2) easy_golfing (myself)
Please PM me for more details or if you would like to join. Open to suggestions as well.
Will make a great Spring / Summer / Fall shoe (depending on where you live ).post #533 of 154727/14/13 at 4:00ampost #534 of 154727/14/13 at 2:25pmpost #535 of 154727/15/13 at 3:10pmpost #536 of 154727/15/13 at 3:22pmThread Starterpost #537 of 154727/20/13 at 1:49pmThread Starter
This is now in the last stage of finalization. E-mails have been sent out to all 10 participants. If you have expressed interest in participating and have not received a confirmation e-mail, please contact me.
If you are interested in joining this GMTO please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your full name, UK size in Rain, PayPal e-mail address and shipping address. Deadline is July 28 (deposits must be in by this date).
A huge thanks to fellow SF member badsha for organizing this GMTO.
post #538 of 154727/22/13 at 8:10ampost #539 of 154727/22/13 at 11:07amThread StarterCross post from the Carmina thread:
- Carmina model 905, Rain last
- Vegano burdeos (burgundy calf)
- Single Dainite sole
- Purple lining
- 3800 SEK (3040 SEK ex VAT) + 300 SEK shipping world wide
- 50% deposit (non-refundable) required
- Delivery time about three months
Some new mid-season stock, don't think I ever posted these:
Model 922 in Tanned Calf, Rain last.
Model 532 in Brown Calf, Detroit last, Dainite sole with storm welt.
Model 10051 in Tanned Calf, Rain last.
The ever popular model 732 in Brown Suede, Forest last on a Tomir rubber sole.
- Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
Currently, there are 1348 Active Users (259 Members and 1089 Guests)
- › THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD 46 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 3 minutes ago
- › FS Filson Pullman Ottergreen BNWT 5 minutes ago
- › Brand New Moncler Lyon White Leather Hi Tops - Sz 41 6 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 10 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 12 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 14 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...