I'd get the st. james. They are iconic. Out of my size but i think I'd prefer the TG73 anyway. I go back and forth between liking and hating the stitching and the v-cap on Gable.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E Last post on 7/27/15 at 9:43pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 10/30/14 at 7:25pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 7/14/15 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear
- RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box Burgundy Delapre Last post on 7/5/15 at 1:04am in Marketplace
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 274post #4096 of 154729/3/14 at 8:27pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4097 of 154729/3/14 at 8:39pmpost #4098 of 154729/3/14 at 11:48pmpost #4099 of 154729/4/14 at 12:05amQuote:
Thank you everyone! Will try to remember to report how they age also!post #4100 of 154729/4/14 at 12:14amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by gusvs
Cross-post from the EG thread:
Halifax in Gold Delapre on Dainite sole. MTO through @Skoaktiebolaget. As usual, best possible service, thank you guys!!!
My first impression of Delapre: it's very soft, in a good way. I think they will gain a beautiful patina with regular wear.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Those came out amazing! Gold Delapre looks so good IRL. I have to ask you about those trousers though, I've never actually seen you ever wearing denim. Are those strictly for posing in, brohan?post #4101 of 154729/4/14 at 12:16amThread Starterpost #4102 of 154729/4/14 at 1:11amThread Starterpost #4103 of 154729/4/14 at 1:56am
I have seen that the grained combo balmoral boot ( http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/collections/new-arrivals/products/carmina-balmoral-boot ) is again available in different sizes. Are they all there, or is the 6 UK still coming?post #4104 of 154729/4/14 at 1:59ampost #4105 of 154729/4/14 at 2:07ampost #4106 of 154729/4/14 at 2:13amQuote:
And i will not reject vintage cedar.
So we have some choice :cherry/cedar/rioja/perl grey
sole : wensum.
last :TG 73
width : F (wide)
With medalion.post #4107 of 154729/4/14 at 2:26amQuote:
Or to quote unknown person from London Lounge some years ago: "I tried a pair of those blue denim jeans once. Couldn't get up the stairs in them."post #4108 of 154729/4/14 at 2:30amThread Starterpost #4109 of 154729/4/14 at 2:39am
- Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's - Official Affiliate Thread
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Indy Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 6 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 9 minutes ago
- › Dress in Academia 15 minutes ago
- › Should I buy a full canvassed suit for the sole reason that I don't... 18 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 18 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 18 minutes ago
- › WTB: The Armoury Ascot Chang Long sleeved Polo Sz Small 19 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...