I'd get the st. james. They are iconic. Out of my size but i think I'd prefer the TG73 anyway. I go back and forth between liking and hating the stitching and the v-cap on Gable.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 10/30/14 at 7:25pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 5/7/15 at 2:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on Yesterday at 2:00 am in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 3/31/15 at 8:30am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 274
Styleforum Top Picks
Thank you everyone! Will try to remember to report how they age also!
Cross-post from the EG thread:
Halifax in Gold Delapre on Dainite sole. MTO through @Skoaktiebolaget. As usual, best possible service, thank you guys!!!
My first impression of Delapre: it's very soft, in a good way. I think they will gain a beautiful patina with regular wear.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Those came out amazing! Gold Delapre looks so good IRL. I have to ask you about those trousers though, I've never actually seen you ever wearing denim. Are those strictly for posing in, brohan?
I have seen that the grained combo balmoral boot ( http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/collections/new-arrivals/products/carmina-balmoral-boot ) is again available in different sizes. Are they all there, or is the 6 UK still coming?
And i will not reject vintage cedar.
So we have some choice :cherry/cedar/rioja/perl grey
sole : wensum.
last :TG 73
width : F (wide)
Or to quote unknown person from London Lounge some years ago: "I tried a pair of those blue denim jeans once. Couldn't get up the stairs in them."
- Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's - Official Affiliate Thread
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 40 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 1 minute ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 5 minutes ago
- › New suit designs, critique please 5 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan