Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- topicDiscount Codestagged by grunberg, 4/19/15
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categoryFootweartagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandGaziano Girlingtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categorySockstagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandTrofeo By Stefano Branchinitagged by Cleav, 12/20/15
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 1/19/16 at 12:59pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 257post #3841 of 203548/22/14 at 12:45am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3842 of 203548/22/14 at 1:13ampost #3843 of 203548/22/14 at 1:51amQuote:
We would recommend black and blue. The upper is crust calf that has been hand-antiqued to achieve a warm grey hue, black products will blend well with the grey color. A few layers of blue will help deepen the black color for a richer antiquing.post #3844 of 203548/22/14 at 3:20ampost #3845 of 203548/22/14 at 3:34ampost #3846 of 203548/22/14 at 4:33ampost #3847 of 203548/22/14 at 6:06ampost #3848 of 203548/22/14 at 6:38amQuote:Originally Posted by AlexG33
Just arrived from the fine folks at Skoaktiebolaget, great service!
A quick question, I would like to give some patina on the leather, what would you suggest? Purple? Blue? Leave it alone?
No matter what you do, I hope they stay gorgeous! Great makeup.post #3849 of 203548/22/14 at 6:46ampost #3850 of 203548/22/14 at 7:24amQuote:
For reference, here are a pair of Shannons with the shaft polished with navy paste and the upper with black; it darkened it but the colorway has not significantly changed.
Original color when they first arrived:post #3851 of 203548/22/14 at 6:47pmpost #3852 of 203548/22/14 at 7:21pmQuote:
Both of those boots are outstanding. And the burnishing on the lighter colored ones look great. Fantastic looking boots.post #3853 of 203548/23/14 at 2:15amQuote:
I'm afraid that we do not have any current plans of restocking the CXL Carmina Jodhpur, as we will add two new jodhpurs to our line-up this fall.post #3854 of 203548/23/14 at 6:57amQuote:Originally Posted by JubeiSpiegel
I'm surprised that there is not much interest in anything but boots and Dovers really.
Personally, i was having a little trouble finding some other EG styles that i really liked, but i didn't know it was mutual for other people. Aside from the Harrogate, Westminster, & Silverstone, i am not really feeling any other EG models. I might have to give in and do a Dover GMTO one of these days, but i'll wait until we get something like a Utah dark oak Dover on the 606 last going...
Count me in if the interest for Utah dark oak Dover is growing...post #3855 of 203548/23/14 at 2:31pm
- Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's - Official Affiliate Thread
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 41 seconds ago
- › Carmina Mid-Brown Suede String Loafer 9 UK 10 US 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Ships Loro Piana Grey Sportscoat 38/48R 3 minutes ago
- › Help me understand my color choices 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 5 minutes ago
- › 2015 TOM FORD Peaked Lapel Blue Sport Coat Blue in all sizes 9 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 18 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 18 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 18 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...