G&G is such a pain in the ass to deal with now
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E Last post on 7/27/15 at 9:43pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 10/30/14 at 7:25pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 7/14/15 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear
- RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box Burgundy Delapre Last post on 7/5/15 at 1:04am in Marketplace
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 171post #2551 of 154444/7/14 at 5:57pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2552 of 154444/7/14 at 6:06pmQuote:
That was my understanding too and I think G&G requires minimum of 5 orders to avoid MTO fee.post #2553 of 154444/7/14 at 10:40pmThread Starterpost #2554 of 154444/8/14 at 3:37amQuote:
This is what has me scratching my head. Almost as absurd as offering shoes in one length, but any width that you like!post #2555 of 154444/8/14 at 5:26amThread Starterpost #2556 of 154444/8/14 at 5:30ampost #2557 of 154444/8/14 at 5:58ampost #2558 of 154444/8/14 at 6:02ampost #2559 of 154444/8/14 at 6:07amQuote:
I'd wear those with a suit in the fall and winter months in any circumstances where black dress shoes would otherwise be appropriate. For me, that would be quite often.post #2560 of 154444/8/14 at 6:28amQuote:Unfortunately I have 2 green from G&G already... It is stunning though
If it was midnight blue I'd be in.post #2561 of 154444/8/14 at 10:43am
These just came in this mornng.
This is my 7th pair of Carmina and the 3rd purchase from Skoaktiebolaget.
The leather quality is unbelievable. It so smooth and soft. The rubber soles so comfort always compared to leather
The quality of carmina shoes is for double the Money i have paid for.
A few more pairs to be ordered soon from Skoaktiebolaget.
Please guys from Skoaktiebolaget keep ordering shoes with rubber soles. My feet feel so happy on them.post #2562 of 154444/8/14 at 10:54ampost #2563 of 154444/8/14 at 1:13pmpost #2564 of 154444/8/14 at 1:27pmpost #2565 of 154444/8/14 at 1:32pmQuote:
I have both in a derby boot in a UK 9 - I'll try them on again when I get home, but I can't say I recall a big difference, save that the Bonafe may be a little narrower in the toe box.
- Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's - Official Affiliate Thread
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 7 minutes ago
- › Dress in Academia 7 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 8 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 9 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...