G&G is such a pain in the ass to deal with now
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 10/30/14 at 7:25pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 5/7/15 at 2:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 5/22/15 at 4:08pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 3/31/15 at 8:30am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 171
Styleforum Top Picks
That was my understanding too and I think G&G requires minimum of 5 orders to avoid MTO fee.
This is what has me scratching my head. Almost as absurd as offering shoes in one length, but any width that you like!
I'd wear those with a suit in the fall and winter months in any circumstances where black dress shoes would otherwise be appropriate. For me, that would be quite often.
If it was midnight blue I'd be in.
These just came in this mornng.
This is my 7th pair of Carmina and the 3rd purchase from Skoaktiebolaget.
The leather quality is unbelievable. It so smooth and soft. The rubber soles so comfort always compared to leather
The quality of carmina shoes is for double the Money i have paid for.
A few more pairs to be ordered soon from Skoaktiebolaget.
Please guys from Skoaktiebolaget keep ordering shoes with rubber soles. My feet feel so happy on them.
I have both in a derby boot in a UK 9 - I'll try them on again when I get home, but I can't say I recall a big difference, save that the Bonafe may be a little narrower in the toe box.
- Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's - Official Affiliate Thread
- › FReE OnliNE AStroLOGER in Gurgaon Haryana +91-8239910405 10 seconds ago
- › God+91-9001354274 love astrologer In mangalore 49 seconds ago
- › FReE OnliNE AStroLOGER in Faridabad Haryana +91-8239910405 50 seconds ago
- › God+91-9001354274 love astrologer In Coimbatore 1 minute ago
- › God+91-9001354274 love astrologer In Kochi 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › God+91-9001354274 love astrologer In Sirhind 1 minute ago
- › God+91-9001354274 love astrologer In Sunam 1 minute ago
- › FReE OnliNE AStroLOGER in Dhuri Punjab +91-8239910405 1 minute ago
- › God+91-9001354274 love astrologer In Nabha 1 minute ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan