Is anyone having issue with submitting the initial deposit for the frankenstitch boot? Im getting a currency code error.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E Last post on 7/27/15 at 9:43pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 10/30/14 at 7:25pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 7/14/15 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear
- RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box Burgundy Delapre Last post on 7/5/15 at 1:04am in Marketplace
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 117
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1742 of 153532/21/14 at 9:49amThread Starterpost #1743 of 153532/21/14 at 10:04amQuote:
I am sure it would look quite good. I have always liked how this Dover looks and the Nevis should be similarpost #1744 of 153532/21/14 at 11:17ampost #1745 of 153532/21/14 at 2:03pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by S K M
Very cool page about your EG MTO-programme!
Thanks, our ambition is to put one together for all our makers.post #1746 of 153532/21/14 at 2:15pmpost #1747 of 153532/22/14 at 9:30amThread StarterQuote:
The weight of our normal beech shoe trees size UK 9 is 830 grams.
The weight of our obeche travel trees size UK 9 are 410 grams.
So the travel trees are about 50% lighter than our beech trees.post #1748 of 153532/22/14 at 11:12amQuote:
That's quite impressive! Will have to come by the store when i'm home for easter.post #1749 of 153532/24/14 at 3:06amThread Starterpost #1750 of 153532/24/14 at 3:26ampost #1751 of 153532/24/14 at 4:35amQuote:Originally Posted by Leaves
And a small restock of these Bonafé also arrived: Semi Brogue in Burgundy.
Hi Leaves, I have been eyeing these beautiful Bonafé for some time ... I am a 9.5UK in Carmina and most UK brands; do you think these would fit in a 9.5 as well and could you kindly confirm the last is not too tight?
Thanks again !post #1752 of 153532/24/14 at 4:40ampost #1753 of 153532/24/14 at 5:18amThread StarterQuote:
The Bonafé lasts are quite generous, especially in the instep. I recommend wearing the same size as on Carmina Rain for this last (Bonafé 2102 last).post #1754 of 153532/24/14 at 5:22ampost #1755 of 153532/24/14 at 5:36am
- Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 2 seconds ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 11 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...