My shipment only took a week to the US (Midwest). The tracking once abroad ("utlandet") isn't that detailed, so I was surprised it arrived so quickly.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E Last post on 7/27/15 at 9:43pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 10/30/14 at 7:25pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 7/14/15 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear
- RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box Burgundy Delapre Last post on 7/5/15 at 1:04am in Marketplace
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 77
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1142 of 1537512/12/13 at 6:36pmQuote:Quote:
Yeah, that's the way I remember the last one.
However this one seems to be stuck in transit from Sweden.
Has been at least since the 4th with no movement since.post #1143 of 1537512/12/13 at 6:39pmpost #1144 of 1537512/12/13 at 7:45pmpost #1145 of 1537512/12/13 at 7:46pmpost #1146 of 1537512/12/13 at 8:07pmpost #1147 of 1537512/12/13 at 8:12pmQuote:
Thanks, but I sure hope this won't be the case with my package.post #1148 of 1537512/12/13 at 9:24pmThread Starter
You guys in the US can use the USPS.com website to track your parcel, just use the tracking number we provided. When the parcel enters the US their info is much more detailed.
In Canada it's the same but use the Canada Post website.post #1149 of 1537512/12/13 at 9:27pmQuote:
Thanks Patrik, it appears as it is in the US after all and it has cleared customs.
Danpost #1150 of 1537512/12/13 at 9:35pmQuote:
Checked USPS and my package is DELIVERED! Now I need to go home.post #1151 of 1537512/12/13 at 11:35pmpost #1152 of 1537512/13/13 at 1:19amQuote:
Congrats...those look stunning! I can't wait to get mine as well...trying to be patient.post #1153 of 1537512/13/13 at 2:15amQuote:
Hoping to get mine as well real soon.
I've had nothing but smooth transactions with great results when working with Patrik.post #1154 of 1537512/13/13 at 2:49amQuote:
You can't blame the shoes for that. Sweden is a beautiful country and you would also go on a detour if you had the chancepost #1155 of 1537512/13/13 at 5:17amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by hanoiboy
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Thanks for all the positive vibes and nice feedback! The guys who deserve the most credit are actually Coxaca (who organized this GMTO) and Gabriel OB (our store manager who packed and shipped a truck load of Cognac Cordovan Jumpers and Grain Jumpers, these arrived at the same time so he was busy as a bee for a couple of days).
- Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › Things that are pissing you off. 6 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 8 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 9 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 14 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 18 minutes ago
- › Carmina 757 Split Toe in Brown Scotchgrain - 8UK Forest 19 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 19 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...