Just to clarify about the sizing for boots with this kind of lining. Bonafe use fur lining. They normally compensate for the fitting and can do so by re-inserting the last once the insole is on; it is a very well tested operation. They use sheepskin and you can choose from black or brown color.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- G & G and EG shoes on sale at Edwards of Manchester Last post on 9/19/14 at 8:22am in Classic Menswear
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 10/25/12 at 9:53pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 9/11/14 at 11:44am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 67
Styleforum Top Picks
There is a compromise; Carmina has a sole that is between a single and a double sole and that's the "500" sole; it has a thin midsole. Not as thick as double but still a little more comfy and thick than single.
What is the bottom of this option, leather or Dainite?
Is there a picture of the 500 sole you can share with us?
Ooooh! If I wasn't waiting for my Galways... sounds awesome, and perfect for swedish winters. Too bad this wasn't thought of in july/august. Might be up for a rerun for next winter.
Although for that money, one might be tempted to chip in a "bit" more for a country grain/suede shearling lined Galway on the 62 last.
The Galway is only available with the shearling in the shaft though, not the whole shoe as these Bonafes are, correct?
This is an example:
Are folks open to a double leather sole? We've got 2 people interested in it. I'm going to move on with a one off MTO otherwise.
- Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 seconds ago
- › TVB>>Everton vs Crystal Palace Live stream Sky Bet Championship 2014 28 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 49 seconds ago
- › TVB>>Man City vs Chelsea Live stream Sky Bet Championship 2014 1 minute ago
- › TVB>>Everton vs Crystal Palace Live stream Sky Bet Championship 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Full Leg Suit Trouser 4 minutes ago
- › TVB>>Man City vs Chelsea Live stream Sky Bet Championship 2014 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 6 minutes ago
- › TVB>>Everton vs Crystal Palace Live stream Sky Bet Championship 2014 6 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)