Color wise thinking of going with berry suede with a medium brown to light brown calf bottom. Think 49ers colors
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- G & G and EG shoes on sale at Edwards of Manchester Last post on 3/30/14 at 8:23am in Classic Menswear
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 10/25/12 at 9:53pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 4/8/14 at 12:41pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Le Noeud Papillon
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 61
Styleforum Top Picks
Would anybody be interested in this model on the RAIN last with Tomir leather/rubber combination dress sole?
Color Vegano brown
Pictured in burgundy below. Picture in the middle is the Tomir sole - feels like a leather sole. And at last the shoes worn by spoo on the simpson last which is a narrow last.
Are you guys sold on suede (not a suede person)? Was thinking of a pebble in burgundy or nightshade? Edwardian would be a nice gold-ish color for the uppers.
stitched cap, brass eyelet/speedhooks, flat welt, H/A/F soles or double leather!
I'm all for a new Galway GMTO. I was hoping someone would get the ball rolling on this. Only problem is that there are sooooo many nice combinations it's hard to chose one and stick with it.
DOAK/Walnut Grain re-run?
Rosewood Country Calf?
Almond Country Calf?
I think a Bauxite/Rosewood Country Calf combo would work well too.
Patrik would like to get the final list of participants for the rain last shortwing boot by 10/25. Let's get the details finalized this week so he can provide pricing. Here are the details that have been floating around:
Shortwing open laced boot
Dark cognac shell cordovan
4 eyelets & 4 speed hooks
alan k c
Has this been closed yet? I might be interested in joining.
i kinda like the idea of suede, but i'm not permanently wedded to it... if not suede i'd definitely want a pebble/scotch. edwardian is a sharp choice for the lighter brown/gold, agreed there. i also like nightshade, but would wanna see a photoshop if possible before puling the trigger. 82 last?
Due to my unfamiliarity with EG colors I do need to see what the colors look like to make an accurate comparison.
I am open to suede, pebble, flat leather, or cordovan.
I just want a badass boot.
- Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 11 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 31 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 39 seconds ago
- › Alden x J. Crew Snuff Suede Indy Boot - 10 D 51 seconds ago
- › 2014 50 Book Challenge 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Largest ready-to-wear suit brand review (39 brands) by Parisian... 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 5 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 5 minutes ago
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw