or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 40

post #586 of 6937
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swede66 View Post


Great shoe! But, I am already waiting for the group MTO of the same model in burgundy calf...

 

 

No excuse - burgundy is a different colour. biggrin.gif  I have the same shoe inbound in navy suede - otherwise I'd jump on this.  It will be gorgeous - I have a pair of Carmina navy shell wholecuts - they will do it right.  Good luck with it gents.

post #587 of 6937
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

No excuse - burgundy is a different colour. biggrin.gif
  I have the same shoe inbound in navy suede - otherwise I'd jump on this.  It will be gorgeous - I have a pair of Carmina navy shell wholecuts - they will do it right.  Good luck with it gents.
I also already have it in tan calf...

But ofcourse you're right. There are NEVER any valid excuses not to consider more shoes, right 😉?
post #588 of 6937
Navy chukkas look fantastic. how does one size in the detroit last relative to other carmina lasts?
post #589 of 6937
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swede66 View Post

Great shoe! But, I am already waiting for the group MTO of the same model in burgundy calf...

It's the five eyelet chukka you're waiting for, completely different model. biggrin.gif You know you want it! nod[1].gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swede66 View Post

I also already have it in tan calf...

But ofcourse you're right. There are NEVER any valid excuses not to consider more shoes, right 😉?

Amen!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akeem View Post

Navy chukkas look fantastic. how does one size in the detroit last relative to other carmina lasts?

Fitting is pretty close to Rain, if not even slightly wider.
post #590 of 6937
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

It's the five eyelet chukka you're waiting for, completely different model. biggrin.gif You know you want it! nod[1].gif
You're right Patrik, you're right.
Three is NOT five, and yes, I want it! 😝
post #591 of 6937
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

FALL PRE-ORDER

We've decided for a Navy Cordovan Chukka for our Fall Pre-Order Run.




Damn! inlove.gif
post #592 of 6937
seriously
post #593 of 6937
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

FALL PRE-ORDER



 

 

Tempted ... censored.gif

post #594 of 6937
Anybody have any experience with the sand suede carmina chukkas? Are they as yellow as they appear in the photos on the site? Thanks.
post #595 of 6937
^^^ I can't say how the particular shoes in question look on your screen, but I have seen this colour Carmina suede in person and did find it very yellow.
post #596 of 6937
Thread Starter 
We just launched this Longwing in brown calf; Carmina model 532, Detroit last, Dainite sole with storm welt, brown calf. 2720 SEK ex VAT, e-mail sales@skoaktiebolaget.se for more info!


post #597 of 6937
The brown calf 532 looks like a nice value.
post #598 of 6937
Those longwings looks really nice. I wonder if anyone would be interested in doing an MTO of that model in dark cognac with double leather soles and black edge trim. It would basically be an opportunity to get an Alden-like cigar longwing, which has become extremely difficult to find.
post #599 of 6937
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Six View Post

Those longwings looks really nice. I wonder if anyone would be interested in doing an MTO of that model in dark cognac with double leather soles and black edge trim. It would basically be an opportunity to get an Alden-like cigar longwing, which has become extremely difficult to find.
They already had a model like that, maybe still some stock?
post #600 of 6937
^ I think that was a chromexcel version. I don't see a shell version on their site, but I might have missed it.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread