or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 34

post #496 of 6145

When is the next shipment of Cognac Balmoral boot?  What shade of Cognac (lighter, Dark)? 

post #497 of 6145
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanoiboy View Post

When is the next shipment of Cognac Balmoral boot?  What shade of Cognac (lighter, Dark)? 

Hope to get this in time for the fall season, probably early September, e-mail us at sales@skoab.se if you want to be put up on the waiting list. In regards of the shade; I'll tell you after I have inspected the batch smile.gif
post #498 of 6145
(Cross post from the G&G-thread)

Some pics of a new pair of Gaziano & Girling Cambridge in Vintage Cedar on MH71, bought from Skoaktiebolaget. Very pleased. They are in wide F-fit, which makes me able to wear my "normal" size 10 and the fit is good. 10,5E is too long, 10E too narrow. The service from Sko-AB, wheither in store or over the web, was as always impeccable.














MORE PICTURES! (Click to show)











































-
Edited by j ingevaldsson - 7/5/13 at 4:25am
post #499 of 6145
Lovely
post #500 of 6145
Great shoes, good to hear they stock F as I think we are the same size. Who makes the trousers?
post #501 of 6145
Quote:
Originally Posted by j ingevaldsson View Post

(Cross post from the G&G-thread)

Some pics of a new pair of Gaziano & Girling Cambridge in Vintage Cedar on MH71, bought from Skoaktiebolaget. Very pleased. They are in wide F-fit, which makes me able to wear my "normal" size 10 and the fit is good. 10,5E is too long, 10E too narrow. The service from Sko-AB, wheither in store or over the web, was as always impeccable.



Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
-

I have the boot version, canterbury - built on the dg70, i prefer the mh71. nice shoe
post #502 of 6145
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyasih View Post

Lovely

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

Great shoes, good to hear they stock F as I think we are the same size. Who makes the trousers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

I have the boot version, canterbury - built on the dg70, i prefer the mh71. nice shoe

Thank you!

Stevent: The trousers are made by a Swedish brand called Oscar Jacobson. They are alright, but nothing special.
post #503 of 6145
Quote:
Originally Posted by j ingevaldsson View Post



Thank you!

Stevent: The trousers are made by a Swedish brand called Oscar Jacobson. They are alright, but nothing special.

Thanks, really like the color
post #504 of 6145
Thread Starter 
We're entering the last week of our Edward Green Sale - 30% off on selected models. Only a few models left now.

Belgravia in Chestnut, 184 last, E-fitting. Sizes UK 9, 9.5. 4700 SEK (3760 SEK ex VAT = approx. $555)
Montpellier in Hazel, 184 last, E-fitting. Sizes UK 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10. 4700 SEK (3760 SEK ex VAT = approx. $555)
Westminster in Maple, 888 last, E-fitting. Sizes UK 9, 9.5, 10. 4700 SEK (3760 SEK ex VAT = approx. $555)

Please e-mail us to place your order. sales@skoaktiebolaget.se We use PaylPal for all online orders.
post #505 of 6145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

We're entering the last week of our Edward Green Sale - 30% off on selected models. Only a few models left now.

Belgravia in Chestnut, 184 last, E-fitting. Sizes UK 9, 9.5. 4700 SEK (3760 SEK ex VAT = approx. $555)
Montpellier in Hazel, 184 last, E-fitting. Sizes UK 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10. 4700 SEK (3760 SEK ex VAT = approx. $555)
Westminster in Maple, 888 last, E-fitting. Sizes UK 9, 9.5, 10. 4700 SEK (3760 SEK ex VAT = approx. $555)

Please e-mail us to place your order. sales@skoaktiebolaget.se We use PaylPal for all online orders.
That Montpellier is great. what happens to the price after the sale ends?
post #506 of 6145

Don't you have any EGs or G&Gs in 7 or 7.5 UK, do you?

post #507 of 6145
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by azumi View Post

Don't you have any EGs or G&Gs in 7 or 7.5 UK, do you?

Yes we have a few models in UK 7 and 7.5 from these makers, e-mail us at sales@skoab.se.
post #508 of 6145

 

 

I started rolling in to my complex. I saw the mail-man leaving and looked at my door (if they can fit it in the parcel box, there's no note. If not, there's a note) and noticed a note. I reversed the car and caught up to the mail-man. He said he had parked the car and slept in front of my place for like 45 minutes then started leaving. Caught him in time. Hah!

post #509 of 6145
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjester View Post
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

I started rolling in to my complex. I saw the mail-man leaving and looked at my door (if they can fit it in the parcel box, there's no note. If not, there's a note) and noticed a note. I reversed the car and caught up to the mail-man. He said he had parked the car and slept in front of my place for like 45 minutes then started leaving. Caught him in time. Hah!

 

Man, those are incredible! Have you tried em on yet? Unfortunately for me, my mail-lady doesn't show up till around 6:30 (After 7:30 sometimes) because according to her, she saves her safest stops till the end of the night. I totally understand, but it still pisses me off that I don't get my mail till the sun is about to go down.

post #510 of 6145

Yep. 

 

I wear a 10.5UK in Simpson and it feels like the shoe was crafted for my feet. This is also a 10.5UK in 888 and it's a little more snug on the sides, but with ample toe room and a slight, slight, slight heel slip that will probably go away.

 

I think I like the snug feel of the shoe. EG is usually out of my price range but the sale helped. I'm extremely glad I got them. Thanks Patrik!!!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread