or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 4

post #46 of 3836
^^Nice, I might have to jump in on that Navy Boot.
post #47 of 3836

Leaves, can you comment on the instep and heel dimensions of the Detroit and Rain lasts? I might be interested if one has a low instep and narrow heels?

post #48 of 3836

Leaves, could you give an indication on the price range for Enzo Bonafé?

post #49 of 3836

Hi everyone, 

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Adam and I work with Patrik (Leaves) as store manager of Skoaktiebolaget. Some of you might know me from the store and others from e-mail conversations. I have been following Style Forum for a while, but this is my first post. 

It is now five months since we opened the store and we have been very happy with the response so far, and overwhelmed by all the questions and e-mails we receive each day from such far-away places as California, Singapore, Hong Kong and Syndey to name just a few. 

 

Hopefully this thread can be a good source for all those who are interested in learning more about our products and our store. I will also try my best to participate in other threads of interest.

 

Please feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions, or contact sales@skoaktiebolaget.se.

post #50 of 3836
Quote:
Originally Posted by joiji View Post

Leaves, can you comment on the instep and heel dimensions of the Detroit and Rain lasts? I might be interested if one has a low instep and narrow heels?

Both Rain and Detroit are wide fitting lasts = wide heels. Detroit has a lower instep compared to Rain. Simpson would probably be the best option for you. It looks very similar to Rain, but has both a narrow heel and low instep. 

post #51 of 3836

Leaves,

 

Previously I believe someone mentioned in the Edward Green thread that you can order a different width in one of your stock models without an MTO charge.  Is this correct? 

 

For example I would be interested in ordering the stock Galway you are getting in a Narrow width.

Thanks!

post #52 of 3836
Quote:
Originally Posted by nepats81 View Post

Leaves,

 

Previously I believe someone mentioned in the Edward Green thread that you can order a different width in one of your stock models without an MTO charge.  Is this correct? 

 

For example I would be interested in ordering the stock Galway you are getting in a Narrow width.

Thanks!

This is correct. There is no surcharge if you want a different width in stock models but production time is the same as for MTO, around 6 months.

post #53 of 3836
Quote:
Originally Posted by earnest View Post

This is correct. There is no surcharge if you want a different width in stock models but production time is the same as for MTO, around 6 months.

What model of Galway are you guys getting into your stock? Are they any plans for Skoaktiebolaget to order Galways in the future?
post #54 of 3836
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swede66 View Post

Leaves, could you give an indication on the price range for Enzo Bonafé?

Bonafé will be about 5500 SEK (4400 ex VAT, approx. $670). Button boots will be about 6500 SEK (5200 ex VAT, approx. $790). MTO will be an extra 15%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by laufer View Post

What model of Galway are you guys getting into your stock? Are they any plans for Skoaktiebolaget to order Galways in the future?

Dark Oak/Walnut Country Calf on a Dainite sole. This is a group MTO so we won't carry a full line of sizes, we just ordered a few extra pairs on top of the Group MTO. PM me if you're interested in pre-booking these extra pairs. They should arrive in early May.

If interest is high enough, sure thing we'll order more Galways. I'd love to do a new Group MTO as with this last Galway.
post #55 of 3836
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post


Bonafé will be about 5500 SEK (4400 ex VAT, approx. $670). Button boots will be about 6500 SEK (5200 ex VAT, approx. $790). MTO will be an extra 15%.
Dark Oak/Walnut Country Calf on a Dainite sole. This is a group MTO so we won't carry a full line of sizes, we just ordered a few extra pairs on top of the Group MTO. PM me if you're interested in pre-booking these extra pairs. They should arrive in early May.

If interest is high enough, sure thing we'll order more Galways. I'd love to do a new Group MTO as with this last Galway.

Great looking boot if you ask me.

post #56 of 3836
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post

Great looking boot if you ask me. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Yes, that's he one.
post #57 of 3836

Hoping to KOP a pair of these next.

 

Have my fingers crossed that you have them in my size 10.5 UK / 11.5 US

 

 

Sent PM and email.

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 100

post #58 of 3836
Thread Starter 
Just a quick reminder for all of you Gaziano & Girling fans out there, this Friday and Saturday (March 8-9) G&G will be hosting a trunk show at Skoaktiebolaget, Humlegårdsgatan 4, Stockholm. Both Tony and Dean will be there. This is the first proper G&G trunk show ever in Scandinavia.
post #59 of 3836
Quote:
Originally Posted by earnest View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by joiji View Post

Leaves, can you comment on the instep and heel dimensions of the Detroit and Rain lasts? I might be interested if one has a low instep and narrow heels?

Both Rain and Detroit are wide fitting lasts = wide heels. Detroit has a lower instep compared to Rain. Simpson would probably be the best option for you. It looks very similar to Rain, but has both a narrow heel and low instep. 

 

Nerts. Thanks for the information Earnest.

post #60 of 3836
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Dark Oak/Walnut Country Calf on a Dainite sole. This is a group MTO so we won't carry a full line of sizes, we just ordered a few extra pairs on top of the Group MTO. PM me if you're interested in pre-booking these extra pairs. They should arrive in early May.

If interest is high enough, sure thing we'll order more Galways. I'd love to do a new Group MTO as with this last Galway.

 

Anyone interested in doing another round of MTO's for the Galway?  Maybe on the 888 last?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread