I'd get the st. james. They are iconic. Out of my size but i think I'd prefer the TG73 anyway. I go back and forth between liking and hating the stitching and the v-cap on Gable.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- LeatherFoot: Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 12/22/14 at 9:54am in Classic Menswear
- G & G and EG shoes on sale at Edwards of Manchester Last post on 9/21/14 at 8:16am in Classic Menswear
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 10/30/14 at 7:25pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 12/24/14 at 7:15am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 274
Styleforum Top Picks
Thank you everyone! Will try to remember to report how they age also!
Cross-post from the EG thread:
Halifax in Gold Delapre on Dainite sole. MTO through @Skoaktiebolaget. As usual, best possible service, thank you guys!!!
My first impression of Delapre: it's very soft, in a good way. I think they will gain a beautiful patina with regular wear.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Those came out amazing! Gold Delapre looks so good IRL. I have to ask you about those trousers though, I've never actually seen you ever wearing denim. Are those strictly for posing in, brohan?
I have seen that the grained combo balmoral boot ( http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/collections/new-arrivals/products/carmina-balmoral-boot ) is again available in different sizes. Are they all there, or is the 6 UK still coming?
And i will not reject vintage cedar.
So we have some choice :cherry/cedar/rioja/perl grey
sole : wensum.
last :TG 73
width : F (wide)
Or to quote unknown person from London Lounge some years ago: "I tried a pair of those blue denim jeans once. Couldn't get up the stairs in them."
- Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Universal Works FW 14 8 minutes ago
- › Essential Guest Post Buffer 23 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 24 minutes ago
- › NWT RLBL Black Messenger Bag, Tumbled Leather 26 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 29 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 30 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 47 minutes ago
- › Folded Up Shirt P0rn 48 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 48 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...