or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 259

post #3871 of 6874
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Thanks for asking, this has been asked before but I'm not sure I've clarified. Pre-orders are 25%. GMTOs are 50%.

The difference between pre-orders and GMTOs is that a pre-order is for a model we have already decided to stock, and may even have incoming stock of, and a GMTO is a member driven project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

The Willow I would have stocked. The CC Dover, that is correct, it should have been 50% but because of an internal miss in communication we said 25% at first and so we rolled with it.

OK that makes sense, except I paid 50% up front for my stock Galway Pre-order...haha! Not that it matters, now, but for the future I'd like to have it straightened out.
post #3872 of 6874
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post


OK that makes sense, except I paid 50% up front for my stock Galway Pre-order...haha! Not that it matters, now, but for the future I'd like to have it straightened out.

I think it has to be an official pre-order link on the skoaktiebolaget page and not a single MTO of a stock item, only edward green, and be a stock item or a future stock item. Also, I think if you pre-ordered something that's on the way in lieu of staying on the waiting list you pay either 50% or 100% since I did that for the Hove (but that may be because it's GG).Think that's all the rules lol.
post #3873 of 6874
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironist View Post

I think it has to be an official pre-order link on the skoaktiebolaget page and not a single MTO of a stock item, only edward green, and be a stock item or a future stock item. Think that's all the rules lol.
Ahhhhhh. I see. I think I'm still confused, but @Leaves, just tell me what to pay and I'll pay it, haha.
post #3874 of 6874
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post


OK that makes sense, except I paid 50% up front for my stock Galway Pre-order...haha! Not that it matters, now, but for the future I'd like to have it straightened out.

Well, we're always clear about the percentage up front anyways, but I'll try to be more consistent in the future.
post #3875 of 6874
Yeah, also, since the exchange rate is so low right now it might make more sense to pay more because you don't know what it will be 6 months from now.
post #3876 of 6874
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Well, we're always clear about the percentage up front anyways, but I'll try to be more consistent in the future.
This is true. No worries. Just making conversation.

Speaking of my stock Galway pre-order... Is Sept. still looking like the delivery timeframe? Early? Mid? Late?
post #3877 of 6874
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

This is true. No worries. Just making conversation.

Speaking of my stock Galway pre-order... Is Sept. still looking like the delivery timeframe? Early? Mid? Late?

Hoping for mid-September! biggrin.gif
post #3878 of 6874
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Hoping for mid-September! biggrin.gif
You and me both!
post #3879 of 6874
great enzo bonafe makeup from sko



post #3880 of 6874
Somehow that doesn't look like a Bonafé at all, very classic and not as roomy as they normally seem to be.

804 last?
post #3881 of 6874

EG Nevis MTO Rosewood CC only needs one more.


 

Model : Nevis
Last : 606 E Width
Leather : Country Calf
Soles : Dainite with storm welt.
Eyelets : Hidden eyelets.

Lining: Forest Green

 

 

Rosewood CC
@dddrees

@cwh812 (Willing to be the sixth if need be)

@mrbrioni

@Ironist

@anderz *Ready to commit on the Rosewood choice




Almond CC

@rydenfan

@anderz first choice

@CFML

 

Mahogany CC

Payment link on Skoaktiebolaget


We're getting close but remember we need 6 people to complete an MTO. So put in your vote now

post #3882 of 6874
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daperdon1 View Post

Does anybody have a pair of enzo bonafe button boots for sale sz uk 12 us

Skoaktiebaloget.
post #3883 of 6874
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Edward Green Nevis GMTO is taking off! This is the pre-order link for the version in Mahogany. We're still hoping to get the Rosewodd and Almond into production too.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/products/50-gmto-deposit-eg-nevis-in-mahogany-cc

  • Model: Edward Green Nevis
  • Color: Mahogany Country Calf, Forest Green lining
  • Last: 606 last - E fitting (for other widths, please make a note for your order)
  • Sole: Dainite with Storm Welt
  • Price ex VAT, outside the EU: 8160 SEK
  • Price incl. VAT, within EU: 10200 SEK
  • EG trees: 720 SEK / 900 inc. VAT
  • Deposit: 50% GMTO deposit, 50% before delivery

I changed the lining to Forest Green, I hope this ok with everyone. This will be a much more subtle make up, some people expressed a concern about the bright green lining.


Wow this is a great looking boot! Out of interest, what is the darkest (brown) county calf available from EG? If it's walnut, would you consider offering a Nevis MTO in walnut CC in the near future? Maybe with Dainite and a notched storm welt? drool.gif
post #3884 of 6874
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post

[/SPOILER]

Wow this is a great looking boot! Out of interest, what is the darkest (brown) county calf available from EG? If it's walnut, would you consider offering a Nevis MTO in walnut CC in the near future? Maybe with Dainite and a notched storm welt? drool.gif
Yes. Walnut is the darkest brown.
post #3885 of 6874
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post

[/SPOILER]

Wow this is a great looking boot! Out of interest, what is the darkest (brown) county calf available from EG? If it's walnut, would you consider offering a Nevis MTO in walnut CC in the near future? Maybe with Dainite and a notched storm welt? drool.gif
I wouldn't hold your breath for 5 more. You should hop on one of these while the getting is good.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread