Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- LeatherFoot: Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 12/14/14 at 11:19am in Classic Menswear
- G & G and EG shoes on sale at Edwards of Manchester Last post on 9/21/14 at 8:16am in Classic Menswear
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 10/30/14 at 7:25pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 12/12/14 at 11:27am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 257
Styleforum Top Picks
We would recommend black and blue. The upper is crust calf that has been hand-antiqued to achieve a warm grey hue, black products will blend well with the grey color. A few layers of blue will help deepen the black color for a richer antiquing.
Just arrived from the fine folks at Skoaktiebolaget, great service!
A quick question, I would like to give some patina on the leather, what would you suggest? Purple? Blue? Leave it alone?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
No matter what you do, I hope they stay gorgeous! Great makeup.
For reference, here are a pair of Shannons with the shaft polished with navy paste and the upper with black; it darkened it but the colorway has not significantly changed.
Original color when they first arrived:
Both of those boots are outstanding. And the burnishing on the lighter colored ones look great. Fantastic looking boots.
I'm afraid that we do not have any current plans of restocking the CXL Carmina Jodhpur, as we will add two new jodhpurs to our line-up this fall.
I'm surprised that there is not much interest in anything but boots and Dovers really.
Personally, i was having a little trouble finding some other EG styles that i really liked, but i didn't know it was mutual for other people. Aside from the Harrogate, Westminster, & Silverstone, i am not really feeling any other EG models. I might have to give in and do a Dover GMTO one of these days, but i'll wait until we get something like a Utah dark oak Dover on the 606 last going...
Count me in if the interest for Utah dark oak Dover is growing...
- Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 48 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › New Bespoke Gaziano & Girling Astaire Brown Pin Grain and Brown Suede 1 minute ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 2 minutes ago
- › Blue Owl Workshop - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › LORO PIANA cashmere and baby cashmere sweaters, cardigans and scarf... 4 minutes ago
- › Styleforum Runs Around The World in 2013 4 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...