Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 10/30/14 at 7:25pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 3/22/15 at 3:31pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 3/31/15 at 8:30am in Classic Menswear
- Edward Green Chestnut Chelseas 202 Last 10.5/11e 202 SECONDS Last post on 2/7/15 at 2:18pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 257
Styleforum Top Picks
We would recommend black and blue. The upper is crust calf that has been hand-antiqued to achieve a warm grey hue, black products will blend well with the grey color. A few layers of blue will help deepen the black color for a richer antiquing.
Just arrived from the fine folks at Skoaktiebolaget, great service!
A quick question, I would like to give some patina on the leather, what would you suggest? Purple? Blue? Leave it alone?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
No matter what you do, I hope they stay gorgeous! Great makeup.
For reference, here are a pair of Shannons with the shaft polished with navy paste and the upper with black; it darkened it but the colorway has not significantly changed.
Original color when they first arrived:
Both of those boots are outstanding. And the burnishing on the lighter colored ones look great. Fantastic looking boots.
I'm afraid that we do not have any current plans of restocking the CXL Carmina Jodhpur, as we will add two new jodhpurs to our line-up this fall.
I'm surprised that there is not much interest in anything but boots and Dovers really.
Personally, i was having a little trouble finding some other EG styles that i really liked, but i didn't know it was mutual for other people. Aside from the Harrogate, Westminster, & Silverstone, i am not really feeling any other EG models. I might have to give in and do a Dover GMTO one of these days, but i'll wait until we get something like a Utah dark oak Dover on the 606 last going...
Count me in if the interest for Utah dark oak Dover is growing...
- Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 19 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 52 seconds ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 13 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 13 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan