Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- G & G and EG shoes on sale at Edwards of Manchester Last post on 9/21/14 at 8:16am in Classic Menswear
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 10/25/12 at 9:53pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 9/21/14 at 7:35pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 237
Styleforum Top Picks
, any plans on restocking EG Beaulieu in Burgundy Antique? Also I think it used to be on your stock list for EG but I couldn't find it there now, guessing that means the MTO fee would apply if I needed to order it myself (i.e. if you're not restocking)
Yes it has been ordered for a restock. Please e-mail to be on the waiting list.
I think EG Factory is closed until August 11th, maybe one zuglet escaped the corral, paging @S K M
Correct, opens up Aug 11. They managed to send half of the herd before closing shop.
No worries. After all, Norway used to be a part of Sweden. And we basically look the same and speak almost the same language (difference is basically they have oil and are filthy rich and we actually have to work for a living ).
I am in on that. I got no invoice. I suppose the short/wide pairs needed more time and attention. But it seems clear that all will be available before the Winter, which is good news.
Not like the milkshake suede (basically light cream colored) Indy boots I received in February -- when there was four months of freeze/thaw slush on top of 8 inches of packed snow on the ground.
Alexander or Leaves, any plan to stock this model from Carmina? Or any possibility of starting a GMTO on this?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I am pretty sure talks of this MTO are taking place in the GF thread. Just an FYI. Not trying to take away from one awesome store
I would be in for both, but I need equivalent of an American "e" width.
- Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread
- › The Architecture Thread 7 seconds ago
- › Huntsman British Warm in heavy Melton 34 seconds ago
- › NWT Umit Benan Collarless Hidden Placket Blazer 40 2 minutes ago
- › GIVENCHY "PERVERT 17" T-Shirt, Original ? 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 3 minutes ago
- › Styleforum Interviews Nick Wooster at Pitti Uomo 86 4 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 4 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...