or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 219

post #3271 of 3448
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post




Details from Leaves:

Maker: Edward Green
Model: Shannon VIII
Color: DKO
Last: 82 last
Sole: B1
Details: Blind eyelets, 4 x speedhooks
Price incl. VAT, within EU: 9300 SEK. Price ex VAT, outside the EU: 7440 SEK (according to the new price list, the old price is NOT valid because this order was placed months ago)
Deposit: 25% pre-order deposit, 75% before delivery

ANY SIZE/ANY WIDTH

Edited by DpprDr - 7/9/14 at 5:21am
post #3272 of 3448
^^ Those boots are so beautiful, ddd. I really don't know if I have a place for a bal boot. I wish I did.
post #3273 of 3448
Quote:
Originally Posted by DpprDr View Post


I'm late to the Shannon party but I'm planning on picking this pair up; however, for the order to go through, 2 more interested parties are needed. I believe all orders have to be the same width? I am an E width.

For clarification, are these blind eyelets all the way through or do they come with speed hooks on the top four?

 

For the original order coming in September, it has the speed hooks on the top four.

post #3274 of 3448
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Here's the pre-order deposit link for the Dover Mahogany CC GMTO:
http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/products/pre-order-deposit-edward-green-dover-in-mahogany-country-calf
  • Edward Green Dover
  • Mahogany Country Calf
  • 202 last
  • Dainite Sole with flat welt (normal welt)
  • Width: E (for other widths please make a note in your order comment)
  • Full price ex VAT, outside the EU: 6640 SEK. EG trees 760 SEK. Shipping 300 SEK (total 7700 SEK ex VAT)
  • Full price inc. VAT, inside the EU: 8300 SEK. EG Trees 950 SEK. Shipping 200 SEK (free shipping for Sweden, Denmark, Finland).
  • Deposit: 25% deposit, 75% payment before delivery

The deposit is 2075 SEK/1660 SEK ex VAT and this is 25% of the full price, plus shipping. The remaining 75% will be billed before delivery. Delivery is planned for late January 2015. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable to other orders.

Hey Leaves,

This MTO sounds interesting. I have an average width foot (E) but a low instep. Will the 202 work for me?

Thanks!
post #3275 of 3448
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

^^ Those boots are so beautiful, ddd. I really don't know if I have a place for a bal boot. I wish I did.

So far I only have one pair of bal boots (a pair of AS Millers), but every once in awhile I'll come across a pair of G&Gs or EG Shannons I wouldn't mind getting.

post #3276 of 3448
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shouldaville View Post

For the original order coming in September, it has the speed hooks on the top four.
Thanks for the clarification!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post

So far I only have one pair of bal boots (a pair of AS Millers), but every once in awhile I'll come across a pair of G&Gs or EG Shannons I wouldn't mind getting.
Yeah, I'm slowly transitioning to EG and G&G (lasts just fit much better for me); I have the GMTO Millers and C&J Somervilles that I'm probably going to unload once I get the dark oak Shannons.
post #3277 of 3448
I can't get over these. Drooling nonstop:

syjeteme.jpgyjazary9.jpg

Just in time for my friend's wedding in a few weeks.

Superb sizing advice from Alex and Gabriel. Great service (shipping speed, communication). Eager to score the Enzo wholecut next round!
post #3278 of 3448
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacafotos View Post

I can't get over these. Drooling nonstop:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

syjeteme.jpgyjazary9.jpg

Just in time for my friend's wedding in a few weeks.

Superb sizing advice from Alex and Gabriel. Great service (shipping speed, communication). Eager to score the Enzo wholecut next round!

 

 

Those are sweet! Great choice.

post #3279 of 3448
@Skoaktiebolaget

Based on the updated EG policies that @Leaves just recently described in the EG thread. Would it be possible to make an announcement whenever you plan to place a re-stock order with EG (both Skoak & EG stock models alike)? Since single order stock mto are not possible anymore, this would help be very helpful. If you already do this, i apologize... shog[1].gif
post #3280 of 3448
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiSpiegel View Post

@Skoaktiebolaget

Based on the updated EG policies that @Leaves just recently described in the EG thread. Would it be possible to make an announcement whenever you plan to place a re-stock order with EG (both Skoak & EG stock models alike)? Since single order stock mto are not possible anymore, this would help be very helpful. If you already do this, i apologize... shog[1].gif

Just e-mail us which models you are interested in, we always review our "waiting list" before we place an order. smile.gif
post #3281 of 3448
Thread Starter 
Ok, the restock has arrived, get 'em while you can. biggrin.gif Next restock will be spring 2014.
http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/products/bonafe-burgundy-beauty

post #3282 of 3448
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Ok, the restock has arrived, get 'em while you can. biggrin.gif Next restock will be spring 2014.
http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/products/bonafe-burgundy-beauty
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Ordered! Along with cherry shoe trees. Can't wait!

post #3283 of 3448

scafotos - those are gorgeous - enjoy!

post #3284 of 3448
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacafotos View Post

I can't get over these. Drooling nonstop:

Just in time for my friend's wedding in a few weeks.

Superb sizing advice from Alex and Gabriel. Great service (shipping speed, communication). Eager to score the Enzo wholecut next round!
Those look really nice! Enjoy the wedding!
post #3285 of 3448
I am salivating over some of the shoes on the site. drool.gif

Are there any current promo code?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread