or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 207

post #3091 of 3557
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkotsko View Post

Grain shell, and I am in.
Quit it!!! LOL
post #3092 of 3557
Are you guys talking about the short boot that looks like a green color? I may be in if I can get sizing advice, never tried Carmina before.
post #3093 of 3557
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkater1 View Post

Are you guys talking about the short boot that looks like a green color? I may be in if I can get sizing advice, never tried Carmina before.
That is the one.

There is an entire thread dedicated to Carmina sizing. I don't have the link handy, sorry.
post #3094 of 3557
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JezeC View Post

Do you size down one full size from Barrie to Rain as well? 

Correct.
post #3095 of 3557
Thread Starter 
Here's the new Gaziano & Girling price list, it includes the new six styles from G&G. GGSWEPRICELIST2014.pdf 80k .pdf file






post #3096 of 3557

Guys, anyone interested in an GMTO for Enzo Bonafe Monk like the shoe below on the 804 almond last :

 

 

I am open to any suede or grey museum. Btw, the shoe above is Bonafe for Ring Jacket.

 

804 last

 

 900x900px-LL-4b915b5c_Enzo-Bonafe-Monk-Suede-01_1024x1024.jpeg

 

Grey Museum

900x900px-LL-c5343345_image.jpeg

post #3097 of 3557
For those members who live in the U.S., what is your ship time to receive a package from Skoaktiebolaget?
post #3098 of 3557
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoosicPa View Post

For those members who live in the U.S., what is your ship time to receive a package from Skoaktiebolaget?


About 6 days. Midwest

post #3099 of 3557
I live on the east coast and it was 8 days from shipment to my doorstep. Shipped on Fri. and I had them the following Sat.
post #3100 of 3557
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post


About 6 days. Midwest

Was that Standard shipping? or express? I placed an order on the 21st and paid for the express shipping, which their site says 2-4 days delivery worldwide. I know the 21st was a Saturday, so giving them a Monday ship time, I had expected to receive my shoes sometime this week, however their tracking system still has them sitting in Europe. Not sure it was worth the Express fee.
post #3101 of 3557
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoosicPa View Post


Was that Standard shipping? or express? I placed an order on the 21st and paid for the express shipping, which their site says 2-4 days delivery worldwide. I know the 21st was a Saturday, so giving them a Monday ship time, I had expected to receive my shoes sometime this week, however their tracking system still has them sitting in Europe. Not sure it was worth the Express fee.

Standard Shipping.

 

Take your tracking number and go to the UPS tracking site. You'll then be able to tell where they are in the U.S.

post #3102 of 3557
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post

Standard Shipping.

Take your tracking number and go to the UPS tracking site. You'll then be able to tell where they are in the U.S.

No they are still in Europe.
post #3103 of 3557
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoosicPa View Post

For those members who live in the U.S., what is your ship time to receive a package from Skoaktiebolaget?

Chicago here: 5 business days smile.gif
post #3104 of 3557
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoosicPa View Post


No they are still in Europe.


Sorry to hear that. I thought you might not be aware that the same tracking number also works on the UPS tracking site and it shows the progress once it arrives in the States.

post #3105 of 3557
I would just contact Skoaktiebolaget. Their service is top notch
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread