or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 174

post #2596 of 6151
Quote:
Originally Posted by member2000r View Post

Any grey option for this boot? Or just black? Definitively an ideal boot if equipped with Norwegian welding & danite sole.

Button Boot in Burgundy Calf and Burgundy Deerskin on the 2102 B last (Blake construction): Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

I realise that this is somewhat subjective, but I don't think that a button boot and a Norwegian welt and Dainite sole would go very well together. A button boot is an inherently formal boot - perhaps the most formal boot you can obtain - and thus the "rustic", decidedly informal style of the Norwegian welt and rubber sole simply won't match the formal style of the boot.

It would be a bit like wearing a dinner jacket with a checked, oxford-cloth shirt with a button-down collar.
post #2597 of 6151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Some Enzo Bonafé MTO awesomeness:

Modified model 3200 on the 946 last - GMTO


 

 

Just paid the invoice, cant wait to receive these!

 

Also, planning to get a pair in black calf/deerskin combo :slayer:

post #2598 of 6151
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrorsquad View Post

Just paid the invoice, cant wait to receive these!

Also, planning to get a pair in black calf/deerskin combo icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif
black (or grey) calf & deerskin Balmoral / button boots? Me too!
post #2599 of 6151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Some Enzo Bonafé MTO awesomeness:

Modified model 3200 on the 946 last - GMTO


Looks awesome, is anybody interested in having this made in light tan color or Vitello Elise as Bonafe calls it?
post #2600 of 6151
Show me the colour plz
post #2601 of 6151

If you missed out on the Carmina Tobacco Suede chukka in size 8.5UK, I am planning on returning mine for reasons not related to the shoe or sell if anyone is interested.  See my signature for details.  If you are in U.S., you will save $50 on shipping.  

 

It is a great shoe and the Tobacco suede is awesome.  

 

Cheers

 

AppleMark

post #2602 of 6151
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGD83 View Post

Show me the colour plz

The one on the top.

post #2603 of 6151


This is by Bestetti, but is that sort of the look you want?
post #2604 of 6151
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGD83 View Post



This is by Bestetti, but is that sort of the look you want?

The color wise yes but the style wise I want the same model terrorsquad group did.
post #2605 of 6151
Does it have to be tan? Or could it be a shade darker? That colour for me is only to be worn for summer months.
post #2606 of 6151
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGD83 View Post

Does it have to be tan? Or could it be a shade darker? That colour for me is only to be worn for summer months.

That's a idea light tan. What color are you interested in?
post #2607 of 6151
I kind of like the make-up that Skoak did. Maybe something a shade lighter? It would be easier to wear I think.
post #2608 of 6151
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGD83 View Post

I kind of like the make-up that Skoak did. Maybe something a shade lighter? It would be easier to wear I think.

The makeup Skoak did is similar to chestnut color and I am interested in light tan. The shade lighter would put us in a tan territory and I believe. Hey @Leaves, @GabrielOB what do you guys think?
post #2609 of 6151
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by laufer View Post

The makeup Skoak did is similar to chestnut color and I am interested in light tan. The shade lighter would put us in a tan territory and I believe. Hey @Leaves, @GabrielOB what do you guys think?

We're expecting a similar style in July, but an Adelaide with a peaked heel counter (modified model 3200) in Gold Museum Calf, 2102B last. How does that sound?
post #2610 of 6151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post


We're expecting a similar style in July, but an Adelaide with a peaked heel counter (modified model 3200) in Gold Museum Calf, 2102B last. How does that sound?

Sounds great! Will there be any size 11´s? 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread