or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 173

post #2581 of 7024

Hello,

 

These are on Forest last which is a bit generous fit. I know that for simpson or alcudia last you usually need half a size more than usuall because they are very snug lasts.

post #2582 of 7024
Thread Starter 
Did someone say blue shoes?


Edward Green Belgravia in Navy Calf - MTO

Also got this recently:

Edward Green Walcot in Edwardian - MTO
post #2583 of 7024
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Did someone say blue shoes?


Edward Green Belgravia in Navy Calf - MTO

Also got this recently:

Edward Green Walcot in Edwardian - MTO

You got it for yourself? What last is it? I believe Walcot is available in readily in Edwardian but on 808 last.
post #2584 of 7024
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by laufer View Post

You got it for yourself? What last is it? I believe Walcot is available in readily in Edwardian but on 808 last.

Both pairs are for the lads in the store.
post #2585 of 7024
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Both pairs are for the lads in the store.

Nice, Walcot is on 808 or 888? It is difficult to tell from the picture.
post #2586 of 7024
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by laufer View Post

Nice, Walcot is on 808 or 888? It is difficult to tell from the picture.

808 actually.
post #2587 of 7024
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

808 actually.

How do you like it? Any noticeable difference in respect to 888 last?
post #2588 of 7024
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by laufer View Post

How do you like it? Any noticeable difference in respect to 888 last?

I dunno, you'll have to ask @GabrielOB about that, it's his pair. smile.gif
post #2589 of 7024
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post


I dunno, you'll have to ask @GabrielOB about that, it's his pair. smile.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post


I dunno, you'll have to ask @GabrielOB about that, it's his pair. smile.gif

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by laufer View Post


How do you like it? Any noticeable difference in respect to 888 last?

 

It's my new summer shoes, @laufer. In the 888 last, I have to wear a F width but the 808 last is more generous and has a more smooth and rounded chiseled toe box than the 888 last which is more distinct and more elongated. For me, the 808 last fits more similar to the 202 last but not as generous as the 606. Hope this helps :)

post #2590 of 7024
Quote:
Originally Posted by GabrielOB View Post




It's my new summer shoes, @laufer. In the 888 last, I have to wear a F width but the 808 last is more generous and has a more smooth and rounded chiseled toe box than the 888 last which is more distinct and more elongated. For me, the 808 last fits more similar to the 202 last but not as generous as the 606. Hope this helps smile.gif

It does. thank you.
post #2591 of 7024

@GabrielOB Congrats! Very nice shoes. Too bad they'll not be left in the store for me to look at, next time I pop in. Or will they? :lurk:

 

Who were the Belgravias for btw?

post #2592 of 7024
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodog View Post

@GabrielOB Congrats! Very nice shoes. Too bad they'll not be left in the store for me to look at, next time I pop in. Or will they? lurker%5B1%5D.gif

Who were the Belgravias for btw?

Guess they are Alexanders since Leaves wrote "lads in the store" smile.gif

@GabrielOB - That's one heck of a summer shoe! Very nice smile.gif
post #2593 of 7024
Anybody have a pic of the Carmina Jodhpurs in the wild or can speak for them? I've been on the fence for months. Thanks!
post #2594 of 7024
Thread Starter 
Some Enzo Bonafé MTO awesomeness:

Modified model 3200 on the 946 last - GMTO



Button Boot in Burgundy Calf and Burgundy Deerskin on the 2102 B last (Blake construction):


Modified model 3817 in a variety of different lasts and mats for an Australian client:


post #2595 of 7024
Any grey option for this boot? Or just black? Definitively an ideal boot if equipped with Norwegian welding & danite sole.

Button Boot in Burgundy Calf and Burgundy Deerskin on the 2102 B last (Blake construction):
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread