Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- LeatherFoot: Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 11/22/14 at 11:26am in Classic Menswear
- G & G and EG shoes on sale at Edwards of Manchester Last post on 9/21/14 at 8:16am in Classic Menswear
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 10/30/14 at 7:25pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 11/16/14 at 3:06am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 172
Styleforum Top Picks
These just came in this mornng.
This is my 7th pair of Carmina and the 3rd purchase from Skoaktiebolaget.
The leather quality is unbelievable. It so smooth and soft. The rubber soles so comfort always compared to leather
The quality of carmina shoes is for double the Money i have paid for.
A few more pairs to be ordered soon from Skoaktiebolaget.
Please guys from Skoaktiebolaget keep ordering shoes with rubber soles. My feet feel so happy on them.
Are those on the Simpson last? If so, I have them and they are bar none my most comfortable (and probably stylish) pair of dressy shoes. Love them more with each wear.
Forgot to write, sorry. What i would like is a single monk in navy shell, preferable on a single leather sole. Last doesnt matter so much for me, but would prefer a rounder one.
- Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 3 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 8 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 11 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...