G&G is such a pain in the ass to deal with now
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- G & G and EG shoes on sale at Edwards of Manchester Last post on 7/5/14 at 10:11am in Classic Menswear
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 10/25/12 at 9:53pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 5/23/14 at 3:57pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 171
Styleforum Top Picks
That was my understanding too and I think G&G requires minimum of 5 orders to avoid MTO fee.
This is what has me scratching my head. Almost as absurd as offering shoes in one length, but any width that you like!
I'd wear those with a suit in the fall and winter months in any circumstances where black dress shoes would otherwise be appropriate. For me, that would be quite often.
If it was midnight blue I'd be in.
These just came in this mornng.
This is my 7th pair of Carmina and the 3rd purchase from Skoaktiebolaget.
The leather quality is unbelievable. It so smooth and soft. The rubber soles so comfort always compared to leather
The quality of carmina shoes is for double the Money i have paid for.
A few more pairs to be ordered soon from Skoaktiebolaget.
Please guys from Skoaktiebolaget keep ordering shoes with rubber soles. My feet feel so happy on them.
I have both in a derby boot in a UK 9 - I'll try them on again when I get home, but I can't say I recall a big difference, save that the Bonafe may be a little narrower in the toe box.
- Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 5 minutes ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 6 minutes ago
- › Tie basics 101 6 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 9 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Naked and famous denim 13 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 22 minutes ago
- › Things your dumb friends post on facebook 30 minutes ago
- › Apolis | Official Affiliate Thread 31 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)