or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 164

post #2446 of 5942
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

Carmina 80092 bal boot - upper in navy calf (preferred) or shell, shaft in navy suede.  Dainite or Tomir sole.
Good good good
I vote for the dainite sole. Waiting for another 4 people.
post #2447 of 5942
Quote:
Originally Posted by MightnMagic View Post

Good good good
I vote for the dainite sole. Waiting for another 4 people.

I would be up this this with the upper being a lightercolored bblue than the navy suede shift and would prefer shell over calf if the shell would allow the contrast I and looking for, calf if she'll would not allow the contrast. Also, would prefer the open lacking boot to the Balmoral boot if others don't really care. What say you?
post #2448 of 5942
Quote:
Originally Posted by aldenwear View Post

I would be up this this with the upper being a lightercolored bblue than the navy suede shift and would prefer shell over calf if the shell would allow the contrast I and looking for, calf if she'll would not allow the contrast. Also, would prefer the open lacking boot to the Balmoral boot if others don't really care. What say you?

A dark blue bal boot is what I had in mind. So no, I would not really be keen on changing that into a contrasting derby boot.

The all dark blue will be both classy and dressy, IMO. There will inevitably be some contrast on colour - as the calf an suede will likely not be an exact match. And there will be contrast in texture.
post #2449 of 5942
Can we order shoe trees to accompany the Shannon MTO during final payment?
post #2450 of 5942
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuttingboard View Post

Can we order shoe trees to accompany the Shannon MTO during final payment?

I recently ordered a pair with my Galway pre-order. I did 50% now and 50% at final payment. I figured best to order with the shoes so Skoat could order ahead to assure they had them available.
post #2451 of 5942
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

I recently ordered a pair with my Galway pre-order. I did 50% now and 50% at final payment. I figured best to order with the shoes so Skoat could order ahead to assure they had them available.

Did you add the trees to the cart with the shoe deposit?
post #2452 of 5942
I emailed Skoat and let them know. They sent me a Paypal invoice for the deposit of EG boots and trees. Very smooth transaction with them as always
post #2453 of 5942
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

I emailed Skoat and let them know. They sent me a Paypal invoice for the deposit of EG boots and trees. Very smooth transaction with them as always

Thanks!
post #2454 of 5942
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

A dark blue bal boot is what I had in mind. So no, I would not really be keen on changing that into a contrasting derby boot.

The all dark blue will be both classy and dressy, IMO. There will inevitably be some contrast on colour - as the calf an suede will likely not be an exact match. And there will be contrast in texture.

Fair enough. I will pass on this particular made-to- order.
post #2455 of 5942
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post
 

 

Carmina 80092 bal boot - upper in navy calf (preferred) or shell, shaft in navy suede.  Dainite or Tomir sole.

Will this picture serve as an accurate representation for the pair?

post #2456 of 5942
Quote:
Originally Posted by aldenwear View Post

I would be up this this with the upper being a lightercolored bblue than the navy suede shift and would prefer shell over calf if the shell would allow the contrast I and looking for, calf if she'll would not allow the contrast. Also, would prefer the open lacking boot to the Balmoral boot if others don't really care. What say you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

A dark blue bal boot is what I had in mind. So no, I would not really be keen on changing that into a contrasting derby boot.

The all dark blue will be both classy and dressy, IMO. There will inevitably be some contrast on colour - as the calf an suede will likely not be an exact match. And there will be contrast in texture.

As long as it is not an all black boot
post #2457 of 5942
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgun View Post



Will this picture serve as an accurate representation for the pair?

Awesome. I searched but could not find an example.
post #2458 of 5942
Quote:
Originally Posted by MightnMagic View Post


As long as it is not an all black boot

Shouldn't be any black other than laces and soles.
post #2459 of 5942

Hopefully no shell so I can afford it :D 

post #2460 of 5942
Quote:
Originally Posted by SushiOfTheGods View Post
 

Hopefully no shell so I can afford it :D 

 

It will look just as good in calf, IMO, and be both easier to maintain and more affordable.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread