or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 163

post #2431 of 3448

^ I'm sure you're looking for a response from Leaves, but I'll shoot anyway, esp. given that he's heading somewhere nice.  Those shoe trees are, as you likely know, not lasted.  They should fit Carmina's Rain last just fine.  For what it is worth, I have some boots in the Rain last and standard shoe trees fit them just fine.  I doubt they are significantly better or worse for the Rain last than other non-lasted shoe trees, provided you get the correct size.

post #2432 of 3448
Quote:
Originally Posted by budapest12 View Post
 

^ I'm sure you're looking for a response from Leaves, but I'll shoot anyway, esp. given that he's heading somewhere nice.  Those shoe trees are, as you likely know, not lasted.  They should fit Carmina's Rain last just fine.  For what it is worth, I have some boots in the Rain last and standard shoe trees fit them just fine.  I doubt they are significantly better or worse for the Rain last than other non-lasted shoe trees, provided you get the correct size.

 

Thanks for the reply! I'm trying to weigh my options since I want to use a better tree than the generic cedar, and skaoktiebolaget's trees are just beautiful. 

post #2433 of 3448
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Me and Gabriel are off to Mallorca to visit Carmina. See you guys on Tuesday. Have a great weekend!

Amsterdam and Carmina...nice back to back weekends
post #2434 of 3448
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiredandTired View Post

Hopefully you can also get an update on their use of museum calf too. Very keen to see what they can do with it.

 

:nodding:

 

 

 

Also,

If anyone wants to do Museum calf+2102 last GMTO( if it is possible in the future ), PM me please  me will (probably) love it:bigstar:

 

And also,

If anyone wants to do carmina balmoral boots GMTO, pm me please :nodding: 


Edited by MightnMagic - 4/3/14 at 2:17am
post #2435 of 3448
Quote:
Originally Posted by MightnMagic View Post
 

 

:nodding:

 

 

 

Also,

If anyone wants to do Museum calf+2102 last GMTO( if it is possible in the future ), PM me please  me will (probably) love it:bigstar:

 

And also,

If anyone wants to do carmina balmoral boots GMTO, pm me please :nodding: 

 

Carmina 80092 bal boot - upper in navy calf (preferred) or shell, shaft in navy suede.  Dainite or Tomir sole.

post #2436 of 3448
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post
 

 

Carmina 80092 bal boot - upper in navy calf (preferred) or shell, shaft in navy suede.  Dainite or Tomir sole.

 

Would be interested depending on when I can get the funds. xD NAVY!!

post #2437 of 3448
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post
 

 

Carmina 80092 bal boot - upper in navy calf (preferred) or shell, shaft in navy suede.  Dainite or Tomir sole.

Aye, I will be in if it is in full grain calf as I need a boot for rainy day... sadly

post #2438 of 3448
^^^

post #2439 of 3448
I think id might be interested in a bal boot as well for the rain, except the upper in suede and shaft in full grain leather. Dainite sole of course. Burgundy first choice, navy maybe 2nd choice.
post #2440 of 3448

If Enzo Bonafe is able to produce a double monk boot, like the left one. (I doubt if Carmina is willing to try a new model.)

 

I propose one in black/navy/chestnut grain calf with danite / commondo sole, in norwegian welting & smart round toe last. :slayer:

 

Balmoral cap toe or not? Open for discussion. But first of all is that making sure Enzo Bonafe is willing to do that or not.

 

The origin is a bespoke model from a Japanese shoemaker Hiro Yanagimachi


Edited by member2000r - 3/30/14 at 1:07am
post #2441 of 3448

More inspiration ...

 

post #2442 of 3448
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Bonafe only do one type of split toe to my knowledge. I don't have access to that style at the moment but it was posted not so long ago in the Bonafè appreciation thread.
post #2443 of 3448
Quote:
Originally Posted by member2000r View Post

More inspiration ...

















Wow. This is relevant to my interests.
post #2444 of 3448
That double monk boot in chestnut would be amazeballs.
post #2445 of 3448
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcloud View Post

That double monk boot in chestnut would be amazeballs.

Let's push a GMTO if feasible:facepalm:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread