or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 143

post #2131 of 6836
Thread Starter 
Carmina model 80277 GMTO sneak peak:




Rest of this batch will probably arrive late this week.
post #2132 of 6836
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Carmina model 80277 GMTO sneak peak:




Rest of this batch will probably arrive late this week.

Oh boy, I can sense a second GMTO brewing.
post #2133 of 6836

Gorgeous boots.

post #2134 of 6836
Hello
What is current status of Enzo Bonafe whole cut?
I am considering to be in for Black Vader shoes, but prefer not to have red lining.
post #2135 of 6836
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboo View Post

Hello
What is current status of Enzo Bonafe whole cut?
I am considering to be in for Black Vader shoes, but prefer not to have red lining.
Waiting for you to make a go

How about a black lining to make a true Darth Vader?
post #2136 of 6836
I'm down with black lining if that's what it takes
post #2137 of 6836
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGD83 View Post

I'm down with black lining if that's what it takes
I am actually neutral about that, you guys can discuss the lining option
post #2138 of 6836
Personally, I think the red looks real cool and I'd love that, but if it takes a black lining to save some money I'll go with the black. It's not like it's seen anyways smile.gif
post #2139 of 6836
Not in on this but I think the red adds a nice pop. I always really like how the Leffot Alden makeup of a black shell LWB with red lining looks
post #2140 of 6836
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGD83 View Post

Personally, I think the red looks real cool and I'd love that, but if it takes a black lining to save some money I'll go with the black. It's not like it's seen anyways smile.gif

I will definitely do the red lining if a single MTO has to be performed after 21 March, but I share the same vision with you regarding GMTO

post #2141 of 6836
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboo View Post

Hello
What is current status of Enzo Bonafe whole cut?
I am considering to be in for Black Vader shoes, but prefer not to have red lining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGD83 View Post

I'm down with black lining if that's what it takes

Quote:
Originally Posted by member2000r View Post

I am actually neutral about that, you guys can discuss the lining option

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGD83 View Post

Personally, I think the red looks real cool and I'd love that, but if it takes a black lining to save some money I'll go with the black. It's not like it's seen anyways smile.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

Not in on this but I think the red adds a nice pop. I always really like how the Leffot Alden makeup of a black shell LWB with red lining looks

Quote:
Originally Posted by member2000r View Post

I will definitely do the red lining if a single MTO has to be performed after 21 March, but I share the same vision with you regarding GMTO

Of course you should do the red lining, Darth Vader's lightsaber was red.
post #2142 of 6836
Quote:
Originally Posted by laufer View Post






Of course you should do the red lining, Darth Vader's lightsaber was red.

Absolutely.
post #2143 of 6836
Damn....it all makes sense now
post #2144 of 6836
Having trouble narrowing down from the Jodphur in CXL and the Chelsea in calf...which one would you pick? CXL for durability but Chelsea for ease of on/off...
post #2145 of 6836
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Not very new, it's been available for a while but you don't see many make ups in it.
Already pre-ordered. But you can order it without a MTO fee though.
Please not that it's just the Adelaide facing that will be in croc. Price will be 3200 ex VAT (4000 SEK inc. VAT).

Hi Leaves (or anyone), what does model 30838 looks like?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread