Is anyone having issue with submitting the initial deposit for the frankenstitch boot? Im getting a currency code error.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- LeatherFoot: Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 6:58 pm in Classic Menswear
- G & G and EG shoes on sale at Edwards of Manchester Last post on 9/21/14 at 8:16am in Classic Menswear
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 10/30/14 at 7:25pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on Yesterday at 9:17 am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 117
Styleforum Top Picks
I am sure it would look quite good. I have always liked how this Dover looks and the Nevis should be similar
Very cool page about your EG MTO-programme!
Thanks, our ambition is to put one together for all our makers.
The weight of our normal beech shoe trees size UK 9 is 830 grams.
The weight of our obeche travel trees size UK 9 are 410 grams.
So the travel trees are about 50% lighter than our beech trees.
That's quite impressive! Will have to come by the store when i'm home for easter.
And a small restock of these Bonafé also arrived: Semi Brogue in Burgundy.
Hi Leaves, I have been eyeing these beautiful Bonafé for some time ... I am a 9.5UK in Carmina and most UK brands; do you think these would fit in a 9.5 as well and could you kindly confirm the last is not too tight?
Thanks again !
The Bonafé lasts are quite generous, especially in the instep. I recommend wearing the same size as on Carmina Rain for this last (Bonafé 2102 last).
- Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › What would you wear today? 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 3 minutes ago
- › Are these C&Js a lemon pair? 3 minutes ago
- › General Bike Thread (Desiderata, questions, porn) 4 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 4 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 6 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...