or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 117

post #1741 of 4401

Is anyone having issue with submitting the initial deposit for the frankenstitch boot? Im getting a currency code error.  

post #1742 of 4401
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanoiboy View Post

Is anyone having issue with submitting the initial deposit for the frankenstitch boot? Im getting a currency code error.  

Have not heard of any issues, please e-mail us and we can send you a PayPal invoice.
post #1743 of 4401
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoGent View Post
 

 

   I would likely have to go single MTO due to Vass osloer in oxblood . . . . I've been wondering how this boot would turn out in almond country calf haf sole

I am sure it would look quite good. I have always liked how this Dover looks and the Nevis should be similar

 

post #1744 of 4401

Very cool page about your EG MTO-programme! :slayer:

 

http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/pages/edward-green-made-to-order

post #1745 of 4401
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by S K M View Post

Very cool page about your EG MTO-programme! icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif

http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/pages/edward-green-made-to-order

Thanks, our ambition is to put one together for all our makers.
post #1746 of 4401

Leaves, I know you spoke about posting a weight comparison between your ordinary shoe trees and your travel ones. Have you posted one that i've missed? If not it would be interesting to know, unless it's too much hassle. 

post #1747 of 4401
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlind View Post

Leaves, I know you spoke about posting a weight comparison between your ordinary shoe trees and your travel ones. Have you posted one that i've missed? If not it would be interesting to know, unless it's too much hassle. 

The weight of our normal beech shoe trees size UK 9 is 830 grams.
The weight of our obeche travel trees size UK 9 are 410 grams.

So the travel trees are about 50% lighter than our beech trees.
post #1748 of 4401
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post


The weight of our normal beech shoe trees size UK 9 is 830 grams.
The weight of our obeche travel trees size UK 9 are 410 grams.

So the travel trees are about 50% lighter than our beech trees.

That's quite impressive! Will have to come by the store when i'm home for easter. 

post #1749 of 4401
Thread Starter 
New model, now in stock: Enzo Bonafé Burgundy Wholecut.



And this has been restocked: Enzo Bonafé Wholecut in Etrusco.



And a small restock of these Bonafé also arrived: Semi Brogue in Burgundy.

post #1750 of 4401
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

New model, now in stock: Enzo Bonafé Burgundy Wholecut.

 

Beautiful :nodding:

post #1751 of 4401
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

And a small restock of these Bonafé also arrived: Semi Brogue in Burgundy.

Hi Leaves, I have been eyeing these beautiful Bonafé for some time ... I am a 9.5UK in Carmina and most UK brands; do you think these would fit in a 9.5 as well and could you kindly confirm the last is not too tight?

Thanks again !

post #1752 of 4401
Beeyouteeful Bonafes!
post #1753 of 4401
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrel42 View Post

Hi Leaves, I have been eyeing these beautiful Bonafé for some time ... I am a 9.5UK in Carmina and most UK brands; do you think these would fit in a 9.5 as well and could you kindly confirm the last is not too tight?
Thanks again !

The Bonafé lasts are quite generous, especially in the instep. I recommend wearing the same size as on Carmina Rain for this last (Bonafé 2102 last).
post #1754 of 4401
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

The Bonafé lasts are quite generous, especially in the instep. I recommend wearing the same size as on Carmina Rain for this last (Bonafé 2102 last).
That is the shape of last I need to be able to wear a bal and have it look good.
post #1755 of 4401
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post


The Bonafé lasts are quite generous, especially in the instep. I recommend wearing the same size as on Carmina Rain for this last (Bonafé 2102 last).


Thank you Sir - however sadly the 9.5 is out of stock ... :-(

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread