Is anyone having issue with submitting the initial deposit for the frankenstitch boot? Im getting a currency code error.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- G & G and EG shoes on sale at Edwards of Manchester Last post on 7/5/14 at 10:11am in Classic Menswear
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 10/25/12 at 9:53pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 8/7/14 at 11:04am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 117
Styleforum Top Picks
I am sure it would look quite good. I have always liked how this Dover looks and the Nevis should be similar
Very cool page about your EG MTO-programme!
Thanks, our ambition is to put one together for all our makers.
The weight of our normal beech shoe trees size UK 9 is 830 grams.
The weight of our obeche travel trees size UK 9 are 410 grams.
So the travel trees are about 50% lighter than our beech trees.
That's quite impressive! Will have to come by the store when i'm home for easter.
And a small restock of these Bonafé also arrived: Semi Brogue in Burgundy.
Hi Leaves, I have been eyeing these beautiful Bonafé for some time ... I am a 9.5UK in Carmina and most UK brands; do you think these would fit in a 9.5 as well and could you kindly confirm the last is not too tight?
Thanks again !
The Bonafé lasts are quite generous, especially in the instep. I recommend wearing the same size as on Carmina Rain for this last (Bonafé 2102 last).
- Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 22nd AUGUST: THE 'NO BLUES' CHALLENGE 9 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 21 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in EG 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 8 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 10 minutes ago
- › Sunglasses MEGATHREAD - all sunglass questions here please 11 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)