Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 10/30/14 at 7:25pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 3/22/15 at 3:31pm in Classic Menswear
- Edward Green Chestnut Chelseas 202 Last 10.5/11e 202 SECONDS Last post on 2/7/15 at 2:18pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- eBay Roundup Week of January 11, 2015 Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 97
Styleforum Top Picks
I considered where the shoes are coming from (I live in the US) and the fact you're getting a pair of shoes that arguably cannot be found stateside, the shipping cost became a non-factor for me. It's certainly worth the cost to play but it doesn't hurt asking if there was a coupon floating around
RogerP: So amazingly beautiful shoes!!
On another note, visited SkoAB today and among other things checked out their new travel shoe trees. Very impressed with them! Super lightweight, but still felt solid enough to be used as everyday trees when stored at home. The perfect combo, in other words.
Glad you liked them!
Fits close to Simpson, maybe a hair wider.
Also forgot to mention, we now have Edward Green shoe trees in stock. These are not lasted, but adapted for specific lasts/widths and we stock two versions, one is for the 888/606 lasts and E/F width. The other is for 202/82 lasts and also E/F width. We can order the D/E width versions as well on request but because we do not stock any D-width models in our store we don't carry these.
Good news but are those typos. I was under impression that 888/82 last use the same shoes tress while 202/606 last use the same shoes trees? When I bought EG shoe trees I was told that the same shoes trees are the same for 888/82 lasts.
- Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 minute ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) 12 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 16 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 25 minutes ago
- › World Wide Artisan Thread. 27 minutes ago
- › Gitman Brothers Vintage 29 minutes ago
- › Management Consulting Discussion 32 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 35 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 35 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...