Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- LeatherFoot: Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 11/22/14 at 11:26am in Classic Menswear
- G & G and EG shoes on sale at Edwards of Manchester Last post on 9/21/14 at 8:16am in Classic Menswear
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 10/30/14 at 7:25pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 11/16/14 at 3:06am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 97
Styleforum Top Picks
I considered where the shoes are coming from (I live in the US) and the fact you're getting a pair of shoes that arguably cannot be found stateside, the shipping cost became a non-factor for me. It's certainly worth the cost to play but it doesn't hurt asking if there was a coupon floating around
RogerP: So amazingly beautiful shoes!!
On another note, visited SkoAB today and among other things checked out their new travel shoe trees. Very impressed with them! Super lightweight, but still felt solid enough to be used as everyday trees when stored at home. The perfect combo, in other words.
Glad you liked them!
Fits close to Simpson, maybe a hair wider.
Also forgot to mention, we now have Edward Green shoe trees in stock. These are not lasted, but adapted for specific lasts/widths and we stock two versions, one is for the 888/606 lasts and E/F width. The other is for 202/82 lasts and also E/F width. We can order the D/E width versions as well on request but because we do not stock any D-width models in our store we don't carry these.
Good news but are those typos. I was under impression that 888/82 last use the same shoes tress while 202/606 last use the same shoes trees? When I bought EG shoe trees I was told that the same shoes trees are the same for 888/82 lasts.
- Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 26 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 42 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 59 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › NFL 2014-15 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...