or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 10

post #136 of 2737
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keen View Post

I'll be in next week when I get back from Åre (weather is amazing here).

Sounds good, welcome. I envy you, I used to live in Åre for three years, March is usually spectacular up there. Best month for skiing in Åre if you ask me.
post #137 of 2737
Leaves, I wear size 8 in Rain, snug but comfortable. Am I likely to wear the same size in Simpson?
post #138 of 2737

Do some of the Carminas you guys offer have a fiddled sole?  Looks that way but my eyes could be deceiving me.

post #139 of 2737
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swede66 View Post

Leaves, I wear size 8 in Rain, snug but comfortable. Am I likely to wear the same size in Simpson?

I'd be careful about that if Rain is a snug fit on you. Please come by and try them out, we have a good selection of Simpson in the store.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickrut View Post

Do some of the Carminas you guys offer have a fiddled sole?  Looks that way but my eyes could be deceiving me.

The Carmina shoes does not have fiddle back soles.
post #140 of 2737
Quote:
Originally Posted by laufer View Post


Fiddler,

I am interested in Galway on 64 last. My preference is for mahogany country calf but I could be talked into walnut country calf with Mink suede shearling.

 

Take a look at this:

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Edward-Green-Veldtschoen-Dealer-Boots-Galway-Approximatively-Size-9-/261185175366?pt=UK_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3ccfd97f46

 

Theyre my size but I wonder how they smell.

post #141 of 2737
Leaves I forgot to ask and I'm not sure if it was mentioned but does that include lasted trees?
post #142 of 2737
Quote:

That requires a huge leap of faith.
post #143 of 2737


drool.gif

too bad you guys don't carry men's sizes smile.gif
post #144 of 2737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Sounds good, welcome. I envy you, I used to live in Åre for three years, March is usually spectacular up there. Best month for skiing in Åre if you ask me.

Yeah, it's been fantastic. Must've been nice living here.
post #145 of 2737
Quote:
Originally Posted by NORE View Post



drool.gif

too bad you guys don't carry men's sizes smile.gif

If you're such a man...order MTO wink.gif
post #146 of 2737
I'm considering it. Seriously.
post #147 of 2737
any idea which EG last would be most comparable to the Carmina Forest last?
post #148 of 2737
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NORE View Post


drool.gif

too bad you guys don't carry men's sizes smile.gif

Yeah too bad we only stock them up to UK 11. We have below loafers in UK 12 though. I ordered them for myself actually but clients got first dibs. nod[1].gif

post #149 of 2737
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JawnGault View Post

any idea which EG last would be most comparable to the Carmina Forest last?

Forest does not look very similar to any EG lasts in my opinion. But if I had to chose I'd say a mix of 202 and the 82. Or do you mean in regards of fit?
post #150 of 2737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Yeah too bad we only stock them up to UK 11. We have below loafers in UK 12 though. I ordered them for myself actually but clients got first dibs. nod[1].gif


You should be ashamed of yourself being a big-footed man and all. This is why I can't endorse you guys but I'm sure there will be many pantyfoots to drive your sales. Hope you understand or HYU.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread