or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 87

post #1291 of 5176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

I put together this little Carmina last comparison, I hope no one beat me to it. smile.gif Our most popular lasts are Forest, Rain and Simpson. Soller, Oscar and Detroit are also very popular, but unfortunately I was out of stock in the Detroit last so I could not include it. Here is a link to out website with the guide: http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/pages/carmina-last-comparison

And for your convenience, here are the pictures:

 

I've been thinking about getting a MTO short-wing on the Soller last.  Will that model be available or was it an MTO?

 

Thanks!

post #1292 of 5176
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayjaybee View Post

I've been thinking about getting a MTO short-wing on the Soller last.  Will that model be available or was it an MTO?

Thanks!

Hello, that is an old model that we only had one pair left in as odd stock.
post #1293 of 5176
Leaves, great job on the Carmina last comparison, very helpful!

The Bonafe boot is a stunner!
post #1294 of 5176

Thank you for this very informative picture

post #1295 of 5176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

I put together this little Carmina last comparison, I hope no one beat me to it. smile.gif Our most popular lasts are Forest, Rain and Simpson. Soller, Oscar and Detroit are also very popular, but unfortunately I was out of stock in the Detroit last so I could not include it. Here is a link to out website with the guide: http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/pages/carmina-last-comparison

And for your convenience, here are the pictures:







The pictures are 1200 px wide, I think that should be large enough to get a good view. All pictures are of UK 9 sized pairs. All pictured lasts are in the Carmina default width.

Leaves,
You still recommend the same size for both Soller and Rain. The lengthwise, are they the same length?
post #1296 of 5176
Id post a pic but for some reason I can't get anything to upload from my phone. I'm wearing my newest EG Galway MTO's. Beautiful shoe. Thank you Skoak for organizing this!
post #1297 of 5176

I finally get to join the Edward Green club...Galway and Alderley in dark oak...MTOs through Skoak...

 

 

post #1298 of 5176
^ Both very nice STM, nice work nod[1].gif
post #1299 of 5176
So beautiful 😍
post #1300 of 5176

Those are both absolutely stunning, but I'm curious - why the same colour for both?

post #1301 of 5176
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

Those are both absolutely stunning, but I'm curious - why the same colour for both?

Patrik was trying to get me to go with almond country calf for the Alderley...this may be my next purchase...
post #1302 of 5176
Quote:
Originally Posted by stmaier View Post
 

I finally get to join the Edward Green club...Galway and Alderley in dark oak...MTOs through Skoak...

 

 

Those boots are incredible! (especially the Galways)   Do you know if there will be another MTO of that kind ?

post #1303 of 5176
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUI99 View Post

Those boots are incredible! (especially the Galways)   Do you know if there will be another MTO of that kind ?

I think it is time again to have a group MTO for Galways... in Edwardian uppers and Almond Country calf for the shaft, flat welt, ALL eyelets, and double leather sole. smile.gif

Who's with me? icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #1304 of 5176

Bump for this MTO

 

Seems to be good interest for the 5 eyelet chukka on rain last in a medium/dark brown calf, scotch grain/hatch grain.

With dainite or similar 

 

Can skoaktiebolaget put up a MTO? We had 4-5 interested in a darker shade hatch grain

 

 

 

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by gordon86 View Post
 

To summarize

 

Carmina Model 905 - Rain last
Brown antiqued grain calf / Darker brown horween hatch grain
Single dainite sole
Storm welt
Purple lining

 

 

Basicly this model, only on RAIN last with a slightly darker color (brown antiqued grain or darker hactch grain)

 

 

Antuqued brown grain color:

 

 

 

Darker hatch grain example from AS chukkas:

 

post #1305 of 5176
Quote:
Originally Posted by laufer View Post

Leaves,
You still recommend the same size for both Soller and Rain. The lengthwise, are they the same length?

Leaves what Carmina last is closest to the EG202?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread