or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 81

post #1201 of 5888
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

I'm going to order an Olive Galway soon and wanted to see if there was any interest to make it a group MTO:

Last: 202 or 82 if it is preferred
Color: Olive with heavy burnishing, green suede or a country calf upper, undecided but waiting on swatch photos
Sole: Black double Dainite

I'm planning to place order right after new year.

@niklasnordin this one is calling your name!


What is the group mto price?
post #1202 of 5888
Quote:
Originally Posted by bespoken pa View Post

What is the group mto price?

Should be 7040 SEK exvat or around that number
post #1203 of 5888
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Shoes1 View Post

Does Skoaktiebolaget typically stock Carmina in sizes as large as 11UK?  It seems like every time I check in on a shoe in their webstore there is never an 11UK availabe.  I also checked in on pre-ordering a pair of Carminas that are being restocked and was told they had not ordered any 11UK's.  Would think this is a pretty common size.

We have 19 styles in UK 11 at the moment, that's pretty decent I think. smile.gif
http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/collections/uk-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bespoken pa View Post

What is the group mto price?

7040 SEK + 300 SEK shipping worldwide.
post #1204 of 5888
Lets get the fur lined boot in dark Brown GMTO going. What about sole? For me a combo sole is just fine. As the original http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/collections/boots/products/carmina-fur-lined-winter-boot
post #1205 of 5888
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by toblov View Post

Lets get the fur lined boot in dark Brown GMTO going. What about sole? For me a combo sole is just fine. As the original http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/collections/boots/products/carmina-fur-lined-winter-boot

We're contacting everyone today through e-mails and PM. My aim is to place this order January 7.
post #1206 of 5888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post


We have 19 styles in UK 11 at the moment, that's pretty decent I think. smile.gif
http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/collections/uk-11
7040 SEK + 300 SEK shipping worldwide.

 

Thanks, Leaves.  I must have just had bad luck/timing with the two pairs I was looking for on your site (Model 732 on the Rain last and Model 950 in snuff suede).  My understanding, though, is that the restock of Model 950 in snuff suede will not contain any 11UK's.  Any possibility to add some 11UK's to this restock?  It's a beautiful shoe on the perfect last for me (Forest).  I was disappointed when Betty told me that they are only offering it on the Robert last now.

 

 

Carmina Snuff Suede Semi Brogue

post #1207 of 5888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post


We're contacting everyone today through e-mails and PM. My aim is to place this order January 7.

Desperately waiting your email.

post #1208 of 5888
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdolina View Post

Desperately waiting your email.

Anyone who is interested in the fur lined boot in brown grain on a commando sole, and has not received an e-mail, this is a good time to e-mail sales@skoaktiebolaget.se.
post #1209 of 5888

danke schoen, now got it.

post #1210 of 5888
Leaves,

what happened to the hand-tinted scotchgrain leather Carmina announced a little while ago? This is the color I am talking about.

post #1211 of 5888
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by laufer View Post

Leaves,

what happened to the hand-tinted scotchgrain leather Carmina announced a little while ago? This is the color I am talking about.


That looks like Camel Grain finished to mid brown. The majority wanted to go for a normal brown grain for this GMTO though.
post #1212 of 5888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

That looks like Camel Grain finished to mid brown. The majority wanted to go for a normal brown grain for this GMTO though.

I know I voted for normal dark brown, I thought that hand-tinted scotch grain was something special and limited
post #1213 of 5888
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by laufer View Post

I know I voted for normal dark brown, I thought that hand-tinted scotch grain was something special and limited

No not limited, it can be done for any make up as far as I know. Our popular Grain Jumper is made in the same way but just darker.
post #1214 of 5888

we should do a jumper boot with full fur lining.  Would be incredible

post #1215 of 5888
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nepats81 View Post

we should do a jumper boot with full fur lining.  Would be incredible

Yes, we have though about that too but Carmina is hesitant to do the jumper in a fur lined version because the Oscar (that the Jumper is made on) is a snugger last.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread