My shipment only took a week to the US (Midwest). The tracking once abroad ("utlandet") isn't that detailed, so I was surprised it arrived so quickly.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- LeatherFoot: Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 10:34 am in Classic Menswear
- G & G and EG shoes on sale at Edwards of Manchester Last post on 9/21/14 at 8:16am in Classic Menswear
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 10/30/14 at 7:25pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 12/24/14 at 7:15am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 77
Styleforum Top Picks
Yeah, that's the way I remember the last one.
However this one seems to be stuck in transit from Sweden.
Has been at least since the 4th with no movement since.
Thanks, but I sure hope this won't be the case with my package.
You guys in the US can use the USPS.com website to track your parcel, just use the tracking number we provided. When the parcel enters the US their info is much more detailed.
In Canada it's the same but use the Canada Post website.
Thanks Patrik, it appears as it is in the US after all and it has cleared customs.
Checked USPS and my package is DELIVERED! Now I need to go home.
Congrats...those look stunning! I can't wait to get mine as well...trying to be patient.
Hoping to get mine as well real soon.
I've had nothing but smooth transactions with great results when working with Patrik.
You can't blame the shoes for that. Sweden is a beautiful country and you would also go on a detour if you had the chance
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Thanks for all the positive vibes and nice feedback! The guys who deserve the most credit are actually Coxaca (who organized this GMTO) and Gabriel OB (our store manager who packed and shipped a truck load of Cognac Cordovan Jumpers and Grain Jumpers, these arrived at the same time so he was busy as a bee for a couple of days).
- Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 47 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Eidos Napoli 2 minutes ago
- › Universal Works FW 14 2 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 3 minutes ago
- › ARC'TERYX Veilance - Insulated Shell - Size M 5 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 7 minutes ago
- › 2014 50 Book Challenge 9 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 10 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 10 minutes ago
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...