or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 71

post #1051 of 3508
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by aldenwear View Post

Those are both great-looking make-ups.  But, for me, I only wish  could participate:  No 6.5's, so no shoes for me.  

Thanks! Yeah I'm aware that we should bring in some more UK 6 and 6.5, and this has also been taken into consideration for our large February restock.
post #1052 of 3508
Thank you for the post and for going a bit smaller!

I have the added challenge of wideness -I walk on clubs - so the wide lasts (soller, Detroit and perhaps Inca (?)) And the wide fittings of rain and forest lasts are what I need. So I look forward to seeing what is available in 2014. Plain toe blucher in the light cognac Cordovan or navy cordovan, six eyelet boot in light cognac cordovan, medallion captoe bluchers in black or burgundy cordovan and a navy cordovan loafer are of great interest to me. And, of course, you make such great make-ups, I am looking forward to seeing what you have created that will become needed.
post #1053 of 3508
Quote:
Originally Posted by aldenwear View Post

Thank you for the post and for going a bit smaller!



I have the added challenge of wideness -I walk on clubs - so the wide lasts (soller, Detroit and perhaps Inca (?)) And the wide fittings of rain and forest lasts are what I need. So I look forward to seeing what is available in 2014. Plain toe blucher in the light cognac Cordovan or navy cordovan, six eyelet boot in light cognac cordovan, medallion captoe bluchers in black or burgundy cordovan and a navy cordovan loafer are of great interest to me. And, of course, you make such great make-ups, I am looking forward to seeing what you have created that will become needed.

 



Forest is not a wide-fitting last, but you are correct on the others.
post #1054 of 3508
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldenwear View Post

Thank you for the post and for going a bit smaller!



I have the added challenge of wideness -I walk on clubs - so the wide lasts (soller, Detroit and perhaps Inca (?)) And the wide fittings of rain and forest lasts are what I need. So I look forward to seeing what is available in 2014. Plain toe blucher in the light cognac Cordovan or navy cordovan, six eyelet boot in light cognac cordovan, medallion captoe bluchers in black or burgundy cordovan and a navy cordovan loafer are of great interest to me. And, of course, you make such great make-ups, I am looking forward to seeing what you have created that will become needed.

 



Forest is not a wide-fitting last, but you are correct on the others.

I think he is referring to the MTO option of a wider version for both rain and forest, not that either last is inherently wide normally.
post #1055 of 3508
^^^ Okay - my mistake - I got it now.
post #1056 of 3508

Has anyone had any taxes/custom fee with their shipment to the USA? 

post #1057 of 3508
Mine have all come in to Canada without a penny assessed. Trackable post is the way to go.
post #1058 of 3508
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by aldenwear View Post

Thank you for the post and for going a bit smaller!



I have the added challenge of wideness -I walk on clubs - so the wide lasts (soller, Detroit and perhaps Inca (?)) And the wide fittings of rain and forest lasts are what I need. So I look forward to seeing what is available in 2014. Plain toe blucher in the light cognac Cordovan or navy cordovan, six eyelet boot in light cognac cordovan, medallion captoe bluchers in black or burgundy cordovan and a navy cordovan loafer are of great interest to me. And, of course, you make such great make-ups, I am looking forward to seeing what you have created that will become needed.

 



Forest is not a wide-fitting last, but you are correct on the others.

Deleted to avoid redundancy.  

post #1059 of 3508
Thread Starter 
Just wanted to add these amazing made-to-order Carmina shoes that also arrived:

Plain toe Derby in Loden Green suede (X-post from the suede thread).


Balmoral boot in Ruby Cordovan, for one of our favorite clients Down Under.


And this is how the new Jumper Boot in Dark Cognac Cordovan turned out.
post #1060 of 3508
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by greverif View Post

Got the jumper MTO today. Love Them! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Thank you for your continued support good sir!
post #1061 of 3508
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanoiboy View Post

Has anyone had any taxes/custom fee with their shipment to the USA? 

Havent been hit with fees/duties yet.
post #1062 of 3508
Bonafé shealing lined chukka MTO

Hi guys.

I did a interest check for a Bonafé shearling lined chukka boot two weeks ago want to follow that up with the complete MTO idea. The lining will be in the whole shoe except the insole. Sole will be a double dainite with storm welt, think it´s the only option with a winter boot like this. Delivery time is 10-12 weeks.

The guys from Skoaktiebolaget will comment on the exact price, shipping cost, VAT deduction and sizing. Please don´t ask me.


To give you an idea how i want the boot to look here´s two pics of a JL chukka:




This Bonafé model:




On this last (363):




The color i want is Jasper (second from right):




You will have the option to have your personal message on the insole (included in price):






If you´re interested, PM me.

Cheers
Edited by Frank the sheep - 12/3/13 at 3:08pm
post #1063 of 3508
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Just wanted to add these amazing made-to-order Carmina shoes that also arrived:

Plain toe Derby in Loden Green suede (X-post from the suede thread).


Balmoral boot in Ruby Cordovan, for one of our favorite clients Down Under.


And this is how the new Jumper Boot in Dark Cognac Cordovan turned out.

Those Ruby Balmorials look amazing, and looks like the jumpers turned out pretty nice also. Can't wait to get mine.

post #1064 of 3508
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Just wanted to add these amazing made-to-order Carmina shoes that also arrived:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Plain toe Derby in Loden Green suede (X-post from the suede thread).


Balmoral boot in Ruby Cordovan, for one of our favorite clients Down Under.


And this is how the new Jumper Boot in Dark Cognac Cordovan turned out.

FUCK I should have gotten in on those Loden PTB. Those are sick
post #1065 of 3508
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank the sheep View Post

Bonafé shealing lined chukka MTO

Hi guys.

I did a interest check for a Bonafé shearling lined chukka boot two weeks ago want to follow that up with the complete MTO idea. The lining will be in the whole shoe except the insole. Sole will be a double dainite with storm welt, think it´s the only option with a winter boot like this. Delivery time is 10-12 weeks.

The guys from Skoaktiebolaget will comment on the exact price, shipping cost, VAT deduction and sizing. Please don´t ask me.

  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
To give you an idea how i want the boot to look here´s two pics of a JL chukka:




This Bonafé model:




On this last (363):




The color i want is Jasper (second from right):




You will have the option to have your personal message on the insole (included in price):





If you´re interested, PM me.

Cheers

 

 

Gah, told myself I wouldn't... But I might be in, depending on when it closes and payment is due. I need a paycheck in between xmas shopping, PS4 purchase, the Galway MTO, and this. If it's after the 25th this month I'll probably do it. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread