or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 641

post #9601 of 23741
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post

There's no such thing as EG lasted shoe trees, at least not now anyways

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

^^^ What he said. They are still a cut above generic trees in terms of fit, but whether they are worth the extra premium to you probably comes down more to aesthetics than performance. I have EG trees in about half my EG shoes.

thanks Gents.
post #9602 of 23741
All right folks team Burnham has just picked up two more members so we are good to go. Here is the latest info

Model : Burnham
Last : MH 71
Width : Any width can be ordered.
Soles : single oak bark leather soles
Color : Deep burnished cedar.
Price 10 000 SEK VAT excluded
Shipping : Free of charge unless you want expedited shipping
Delivery : 4 months
Payment : 50% down deposit at the time of the order and 50% at delivery of the order.

We are looking to place the 50% down payment by the end of the February 2015?

Once again this boot



In this color




And here is what will the final product look like rendering by always helpful JubeiSpiegel



This is just reminder that this Burnham GMTO is closing next week in case anybody is interested in joining.
post #9603 of 23741
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by laufer View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
All right folks team Burnham has just picked up two more members so we are good to go. Here is the latest info

Model : Burnham
Last : MH 71
Width : Any width can be ordered.
Soles : single oak bark leather soles
Color : Deep burnished cedar.
Price 10 000 SEK VAT excluded
Shipping : Free of charge unless you want expedited shipping
Delivery : 4 months
Payment : 50% down deposit at the time of the order and 50% at delivery of the order.

We are looking to place the 50% down payment by the end of the February 2015?

Once again this boot



In this color




And here is what will the final product look like rendering by always helpful JubeiSpiegel


This is just reminder that this Burnham GMTO is closing next week in case anybody is interested in joining.

Yes, we got 12 people on board so it's definately confirmed. And this is the pre-order payment link.

http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/collections/current-gmtos-and-pre-orders/products/50-gmto-deposit-g-g-burnham-in-vintage-cedar
post #9604 of 23741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post



Yes, we got 12 people on board so it's definately confirmed. And this is the pre-order payment link.



http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/collections/current-gmtos-and-pre-orders/products/50-gmto-deposit-g-g-burnham-in-vintage-cedar

 



You guys need to start adding NSFW tags to these pictures as they are clearly pornographic!! smile.gif

Great work and very beautiful!
post #9605 of 23741
That Burnham is going to be insane good.

Would it be equally insane to partake, even if I'm already committed for 3 GG MTOs as is? ffffuuuu.gif
post #9606 of 23741
Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiSpiegel View Post

That Burnham is going to be insane good.

Would it be equally insane to partake, even if I'm already committed for 3 GG MTOs as is? ffffuuuu.gif


I think this is normal behavior for SF nest.gif
post #9607 of 23741
So these showed up yesterday:



Pretty great deal for $332 (or $336 or whatever it is today)
post #9608 of 23741
Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiSpiegel View Post

That Burnham is going to be insane good.

Would it be equally insane to partake, even if I'm already committed for 3 GG MTOs as is? ffffuuuu.gif

Going all in means going all in.
post #9609 of 23741
Very nice Fred!
post #9610 of 23741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post

I think this is normal behavior for SF nest.gif
It felt like a rhetorical question as I was typing it...
post #9611 of 23741
So....

If i am going to buy a Carmina....

How do i size myself from a 7.5 E park Avenue to a Carmina shoe.

Do they come in wide or do you just have to size up a half size and deal with a little extra length???
post #9612 of 23741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred G. Unn View Post

So these showed up yesterday: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



Pretty great deal for $332 (or $336 or whatever it is today)

That's pre-shipping right? I got these exact ones for roughly the same price thanks to the Black Friday offer. They are really solid workhorse shoes that pretty much go for any occasion. Good choice!

post #9613 of 23741
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

Very nice Fred!
Thanks Roger!
Quote:
Originally Posted by eljlakers View Post

That's pre-shipping right? I got these exact ones for roughly the same price thanks to the Black Friday offer. They are really solid workhorse shoes that pretty much go for any occasion. Good choice!

Yep. I "needed" (relative term around here, I know) another versatile shoe with a Dainite sole so these seemed like a pretty good deal for the price.
post #9614 of 23741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romans116 View Post

So....

If i am going to buy a Carmina....

How do i size myself from a 7.5 E park Avenue to a Carmina shoe.

Do they come in wide or do you just have to size up a half size and deal with a little extra length???
I take 8E on my open laced 65 lasted shoes and 8.5E on 65 lasted balmorals. I'm normally an 8.5D in every other AE last. YMMV, but the rain last in 7.5uK fits me well.

Congratulations on your coming purchase. You couldn't find a better retailer than Skoaktiebolaget for your first Carmina purchase. Drop them an email for more specific sizing questions.
post #9615 of 23741
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread