or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 610

post #9136 of 23822
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcl911 View Post
 

G&G Gable
last:tg73
black calf

oak bark sole
lining can be discuss
price:874usd
will order through skoaktiebolaget

Hopefully get this done before March( price increase 13-15% after February)
 

Confirmed: @mcl911
interested :@othertravel

 
post #9137 of 23822
With the Enzo promo, some awesome pre-orders, and the price increases pulling forward purchases, Skoak must be having an unreal first two months of the sales year. What a confluence.

Here's hoping you guys blow away what you expected to do this year.
post #9138 of 23822

Hey Leaves - If the new brand is a shoe brand I'll need you to order some that would fit me.  Thanks.

post #9139 of 23822
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post



These just came. Just saying

Love these. Excellent adelaide
post #9140 of 23822
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fairlynerdy View Post

With the Enzo promo, some awesome pre-orders, and the price increases pulling forward purchases, Skoak must be having an unreal first two months of the sales year. What a confluence.

Here's hoping you guys blow away what you expected to do this year.

Thanks! I don't even look at my budget anymore, numbers are off the charts, beyond my wildest expectations. And a great deal thanks to you guys! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickrut View Post

Hey Leaves - If the new brand is a shoe brand I'll need you to order some that would fit me.  Thanks.

Will do! But I noticed you moved up to UK 12.5 E from UK 12 F, were the 12 F too short for you?
post #9141 of 23822
Thread Starter 
THE BEAST IS LOOSE!

Now accepting pre-orders for the Carmina Frankenstitch Jumper in Black Horween Cordovan. 14 slots!
http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/products/carmina-black-frankenstitch-deposit

post #9142 of 23822
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Thanks! I don't even look at my budget anymore, numbers are off the charts, beyond my wildest expectations. And a great deal thanks to you guys! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Will do! But I noticed you moved up to UK 12.5 E from UK 12 F, were the 12 F too short for you?

The break in period is a little longer on the 12F so I went with 12.5. Both actually fit me really well after time.
post #9143 of 23822
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

THE BEAST IS LOOSE!

Now accepting pre-orders for the Carmina Frankenstitch Jumper in Black Horween Cordovan. 14 slots!
http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/products/carmina-black-frankenstitch-deposit

tell me when navy...
post #9144 of 23822

Typo on the deposit page, should be 75% instead of 50%.

post #9145 of 23822
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

THE BEAST IS LOOSE!

Now accepting pre-orders for the Carmina Frankenstitch Jumper in Black Horween Cordovan. 14 slots! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Almost went ahead and ordered until I realized it was for black shell.
post #9146 of 23822
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by joiji View Post

Typo on the deposit page, should be 75% instead of 50%.

Thx! Fixed.
post #9147 of 23822
Biack will be quite nice!
post #9148 of 23822
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcl911 View Post
 

I'd be in if there were sufficient interest in a British Racing Green.

 

11F.

post #9149 of 23822
@mcl911

I'd be interested in this in blue.
post #9150 of 23822
Well, alright, with these EG price increases, hard not to try and get orders started...who would be interested in a Nevis, in country calf like this one, but in dark oak rather than rosewood, on either commando or dainite sole? I'm really enjoying the Shannon GMTO, and this seems like the perfect more casual, harder wearing, complement.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread