Color wise thinking of going with berry suede with a medium brown to light brown calf bottom. Think 49ers colors
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- topicDiscount Codestagged by grunberg, 4/19/15
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categoryFootweartagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandGaziano Girlingtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categorySockstagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandTrofeo By Stefano Branchinitagged by Cleav, 12/20/15
Related Forum Threads
- Major Drop!!!!!!!!! One shoe thread-Edward Green, Gaziano Girling Last post on 12/4/15 at 8:05am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 4/17/16 at 2:48pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 61post #902 of 2254210/29/13 at 8:16pmpost #903 of 2254210/29/13 at 8:22pmpost #904 of 2254210/29/13 at 8:34pmpost #905 of 2254210/30/13 at 8:25am
Would anybody be interested in this model on the RAIN last with Tomir leather/rubber combination dress sole?
Color Vegano brown
Pictured in burgundy below. Picture in the middle is the Tomir sole - feels like a leather sole. And at last the shoes worn by spoo on the simpson last which is a narrow last.post #906 of 2254210/30/13 at 8:54amQuote:Quote:
Are you guys sold on suede (not a suede person)? Was thinking of a pebble in burgundy or nightshade? Edwardian would be a nice gold-ish color for the uppers.
stitched cap, brass eyelet/speedhooks, flat welt, H/A/F soles or double leather!
Thoughts?post #907 of 2254210/30/13 at 2:16pmpost #908 of 2254210/30/13 at 7:02pmi kinda like the idea of suede, but i'm not permanently wedded to it... if not suede i'd definitely want a pebble/scotch. edwardian is a sharp choice for the lighter brown/gold, agreed there. i also like nightshade, but would wanna see a photoshop if possible before puling the trigger. 82 last?post #909 of 2254210/30/13 at 8:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by Leaves
I'm all for a new Galway GMTO. I was hoping someone would get the ball rolling on this. Only problem is that there are sooooo many nice combinations it's hard to chose one and stick with it.
DOAK/Walnut Grain re-run?
Rosewood Country Calf?
Almond Country Calf?
I think a Bauxite/Rosewood Country Calf combo would work well too.post #910 of 2254210/30/13 at 9:42pmpost #911 of 2254210/31/13 at 8:25amQuote:Originally Posted by stmaier
Patrik would like to get the final list of participants for the rain last shortwing boot by 10/25. Let's get the details finalized this week so he can provide pricing. Here are the details that have been floating around:
Shortwing open laced boot
Dark cognac shell cordovan
4 eyelets & 4 speed hooks
alan k c
Has this been closed yet? I might be interested in joining.post #912 of 2254210/31/13 at 8:54amQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by dlm4114
i kinda like the idea of suede, but i'm not permanently wedded to it... if not suede i'd definitely want a pebble/scotch. edwardian is a sharp choice for the lighter brown/gold, agreed there. i also like nightshade, but would wanna see a photoshop if possible before puling the trigger. 82 last?
Due to my unfamiliarity with EG colors I do need to see what the colors look like to make an accurate comparison.
I am open to suede, pebble, flat leather, or cordovan.
I just want a badass boot.post #913 of 2254211/1/13 at 7:33amThread Starterpost #914 of 2254211/1/13 at 7:43ampost #915 of 2254211/1/13 at 7:45am
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 14 seconds ago
- › Crockett and Jones Sydney Penny Loafer Brown (Size 8 UK) 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 6 minutes ago
- › Vanda Fine Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Santoni Shoe Appreciation Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding