or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 570

post #8536 of 23720
I think I'm going to pull the trigger on saddle heavy stitch Carmina derby confused.gif

Forest last is my favorite Carmina last...
post #8537 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post

I think I'm going to pull the trigger on saddle heavy stitch Carmina derby confused.gif

Lol, why so sad?  I've had to exercise a lot of restraint not to do the same.  

post #8538 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by budapest12 View Post

Lol, why so sad?  I've had to exercise a lot of restraint not to do the same.  

Hmm let me see...I told myself to be careful with freaking shoes and this is my 3rd MTO of 2015!
post #8539 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post


Hmm let me see...I told myself to be careful with freaking shoes and this is my 3rd MTO of 2015!

I'm one behind you, I should be the one that's not so happy.LOL

post #8540 of 23720
Only 3? That's not that bad. I bought 11 pairs of shoes in December 2014. 5 of which were MTOs, 7 G&Gs...

Yup I have issues.
post #8541 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

We're looking at a lighter contrast. It will be a contrast, but there are 4-5 different colors, I'm opting for one were a contrast will be evident but not dominant.

So is this a go? I think everyone said yes.
post #8542 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

888 if I recall correctly. We just said in the store that JS is gonna say these are dark when he gets them. smile.gif They look marvellous though. The balance is awesome, hard to believe it's a G width.

Wow, don't remember the 888 being so chiseled. Not a huge EG fan, mostly due to fit, but these are gorgeous.
post #8543 of 23720
Thread Starter 
Carmina Uwing Boot pre-order

Follow this link to place your pre-order deposit:
http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/products/carmina-uwing-boot-pre-order

This style:



This suede color with contrast stitch (please note, photoshopped image):
post #8544 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Carmina Uwing Boot pre-order

Follow this link to place your pre-order deposit:
http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/products/carmina-uwing-boot-pre-order

This style:



This suede color with contrast stitch (please note, photoshopped image):

@Leaves, I realized we never discussed eyelets - any chance we can do either matching or antiqued brass eyelets? Hidden on suede always look off somehow to me. Anyone else?
post #8545 of 23720
Thread Starter 
Also, please have a look at this page, it's a collection where all our current pre-orders and GMTOs are gathered.
http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/collections/current-gmtos-and-pre-orders
post #8546 of 23720
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHRK33 View Post

@Leaves, I realized we never discussed eyelets - any chance we can do either matching or antiqued brass eyelets? Hidden on suede always look off somehow to me. Anyone else?

I have no preference, you guys decide. Normally I'd make it up without though.
post #8547 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

I have no preference, you guys decide. Normally I'd make it up without though.

@Ironist, @etostano, @NAMOR, @RogerP, preference to go with matching exposed eyelets or antiqued brass for a bit of contrast?
post #8548 of 23720
I'd prefer without.
post #8549 of 23720
I just ordered and would prefer Antique brass but will go with what the majority decides
post #8550 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

I'd prefer without.

This. Its a Balmoral boot. More formal and blind eyelets make more sense. I think the contrast stitching already draws enough attention. Wouldn't really want more detail on it.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread